Author Topic: Mexican Senator Threatens United States With Takeover Of Southwest  (Read 1733 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Mexican Senator Threatens United States With Takeover Of Southwest
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2019, 11:13:09 pm »
Well, this sounds like a declaration of War to me.

Yes, but I see the current invasion as a declaration of war!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 11:42:43 pm »
Yes, but I see the current invasion as a declaration of war!
You are correct, of course, it is a 'soft' war, undeclared, just the passive-aggressive invasion.

The only real shooting war so far is over drug turf and gang dominance. That won't last forever. Those gangs and the Cartels behind them are the shock troops, the legislative and judicial enablers, the Quislings.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2019, 12:37:23 am »
How many folks here remember how they laughed when they heard the word, "Atzlan" ??

How many are still laughing ??

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2019, 12:39:50 am »
Someone needs to tell this senator that the Progressives in our country are already facilitating the takeover.
Maybe he should check with his masters the cartels before he pops off, maybe they don't want their profits ruined.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2019, 12:47:33 am »
How many folks here remember how they laughed when they heard the word, "Atzlan" ??

Not only did I not laugh, but recall a version of the map that included Washington, Oregon, and all of Colorado as well.

The Communists in Cali have been catering to that lot, as have others thinking it will bring them power, but it is draining it. These people don't want Gringo bosses.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2019, 12:56:32 am »

Didn't laugh a bit when I first heard of this about 10 years ago.  Michelle Malkin did an article about the intentions of the groups supporting Atzlan.  How it was catching fire on the college campi.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2019, 01:20:55 am »
Their sense of heraldry sucks. those 13 stripes stand for the original colonies of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2019, 02:06:04 am »
Pay off some of our debts and they can keep Los Angeles.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2019, 11:48:32 am »

I sure as heck wasn't laughing then, and I sure as hell am NOT laughing now!

We need our military at the border NOW!!  STOP THIS INVASION!!!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2019, 02:35:07 pm »
This is important for people to understand.  There are many coming across our borders that feel that this IS their land.  That they have a right to be here.  This is the premise of a group called LaRaza.  Julian Castro who is running for President, his mother was instrumental in the formation of this group.  George Soros and his various different organizations, help to fund LaRaza.

Please realize that these people are pouring over our borders by the thousands and Castro may not have the numbers needed this election, but if asylum is granted, they WILL be eligible to vote ... Castro's who's mother is/was a leader of the movement already has the name recognition. 

https://www.policemag.com/373934/the-hidden-agendas-of-latino-activists

https://thetruthsoldier.com/2014/07/11/exclusive-the-truth-about-la-raza/

https://capitalresearch.org/article/soross-incredible-growing-disinformation-foundation/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCz-dV33Ew4

@libertybele

I remember LaRaza (THE Race) was big with the Brown Power fools in Colorado when I was living there in the 70's. Most were illegals,and IF I remember correctly,most of the His and Her Panics that were born in America had no desire to lose their American citizenship to become international communists.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2019, 03:13:14 pm »
@libertybele

I remember LaRaza (THE Race) was big with the Brown Power fools in Colorado when I was living there in the 70's. Most were illegals,and IF I remember correctly,most of the His and Her Panics that were born in America had no desire to lose their American citizenship to become international communists.

It's not those who were born here that I am as concerned about.  I am deeply concerned about those that are coming here  by the hundreds of thousands that feel that this IS their land.  That is their mindset and LaRaza will see to it that they keep fueling that fire.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2019, 03:21:08 pm »
It's not those who were born here that I am as concerned about.  I am deeply concerned about those that are coming here  by the hundreds of thousands that feel that this IS their land.  That is their mindset and LaRaza will see to it that they keep fueling that fire.

Ignorant. Mestizos from southern Mexico & central America have NO historical claim to the SW.

Their link to this area is solely based upon their being conquered by the same Spanish explorers, a thousand miles away, that made some tenuous claims to land they couldn't hold here.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2019, 06:23:44 pm »

Their link to this area is solely based upon their being conquered by the same Spanish explorers, a thousand miles away, that made some tenuous claims to land they couldn't hold here.

@skeeter

Mostly due to non-white local gangs that called themselves names like Apache and Comanche making them feel unwelcome,if not a little hot after being tied to a burning stake.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2019, 06:28:47 pm »
This is important for people to understand.  There are many coming across our borders that feel that this IS their land.  That they have a right to be here.  This is the premise of a group called LaRaza.  Julian Castro who is running for President, his mother was instrumental in the formation of this group.  George Soros and his various different organizations, help to fund LaRaza.

Please realize that these people are pouring over our borders by the thousands and Castro may not have the numbers needed this election, but if asylum is granted, they WILL be eligible to vote ... Castro's who's mother is/was a leader of the movement already has the name recognition. 

https://www.policemag.com/373934/the-hidden-agendas-of-latino-activists

https://thetruthsoldier.com/2014/07/11/exclusive-the-truth-about-la-raza/

https://capitalresearch.org/article/soross-incredible-growing-disinformation-foundation/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCz-dV33Ew4

You see La Raza teeshirts all the time here.  Also people flying the Mexican flags from their cars and trucks.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2019, 07:07:57 pm »
@skeeter

Mostly due to non-white local gangs that called themselves names like Apache and Comanche making them feel unwelcome,if not a little hot after being tied to a burning stake.

Yep. And if anyone has the reason to be p*ssed off at this Aztland crap it should be the Apaches, Comanches etc. they’re the ones with the righteous claim.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2019, 07:34:50 pm »
Another Mexican Moron running off at the Mouth.
The Treaty of Guadeloupe - Hidalgo in 1848 and
the Gadsen Purchase of 1853, between Mexico
and the USA, established our southern border.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2019, 07:38:17 pm »
Another Mexican Moron running off at the Mouth.
The Treaty of Guadeloupe - Hidalgo in 1848 and
the Gadsen Purchase of 1853, between Mexico
and the USA, established our southern border.

You're not understanding.  Borders DO NOT matter.  Obviously, otherwise we wouldn't have the massive invasion that we have at the border.  Not only do most of these people feel that they are owed for being 'displaced' but many feel that this IS THEIR LAND!  They want their land back! 

Offline Absalom

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2019, 09:05:04 pm »
You're not understanding.  Borders DO NOT matter.  Obviously, otherwise we wouldn't have the massive invasion that we have at the border.  Not only do most of these people feel that they are owed for being 'displaced' but many feel that this IS THEIR LAND!  They want their land back!
-------------------------------------------
So a 3 year old wants all the ice cream, even that of his brothers and sisters???
Who gives crap what these losers feel and what they want want!!!
They have no legal claim, as the land was paid for some 175 yeas ago for $20 million.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 01:24:46 am by Absalom »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2019, 09:18:05 pm »
So a 3 year old wants all the ice ream even that of his brothers and sisters???
Who gives crap what they these losers feel and what they want want!!!
They have no legal claim, as the land was paid for some 175 yeas ago for $20 million.

But we are easily giving it up.  I don't know if some people in the United States realize what has happened to the West Coast.  You might as well call it Mexico North.

And if they are supposedly fleeing crime they shouldn't be allowed to settle in California.

<Deleted>

Map Hispanic population

http://www.entravision.com/us-hispanics/us-hispanic-population-density/

$$$$$$$$$$$
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:53:19 pm by Mod2 »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bilo

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2019, 09:31:41 pm »
Yep. And if anyone has the reason to be p*ssed off at this Aztland crap it should be the Apaches, Comanches etc. they’re the ones with the righteous claim.

No more so than any other group. They were a bunch of tribal savages that couldn't protect their borders from the migrating groups with the greater numbers and technology.

My point is no one is going to come to our rescue in defending our borders. If we don't support Trump and any other nationalist who comes after him we will end up losing territory and/or the country.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2019, 09:32:51 pm »
So a 3 year old wants all the ice ream even that of his brothers and sisters???
Who gives crap what they these losers feel and what they want want!!!

Poor analogy.  The intent of the current invasion is to overtake this country. They have formed very large groups; some funded by Soros to do exactly that. Soros in part is funding the invasion at our border. It isn't an idle threat of something that they merely want, the threat is to take over this country.

Either you see it or you don't.  Learn from the UK.  It doesn't make a darn bit of difference if they have legal claim or not.  Invasions aren't legal, certainly you know this.  They are overtaking this country by force and by unprecedented mass migration.   

They aren't just simply lining up at our border like good little girls and boys waiting their turn in line -- they are pushing through in droves not by hundreds, not by thousands, but by hundreds of thousands.  Border patrol is overwhelmed and many are getting through; rapists, murderers, thugs, terrorists and gang members.  All at a cost to us taxpayers and a supreme cost of our sovereignty.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2019, 09:46:03 pm »
But we are easily giving it up.  I don't know if some people in the United States realize what has happened to the West Coast.  You might as well call it Mexico North.

And if they are supposedly fleeing crime they shouldn't be allowed to settle in California.

<Deleted>

We had a similar problem here in Southern Florida until Barry's economy went south, then the illegals started to self-deport.  I am now seeing more and more ILLEGALS in this area again, but now included within that influx of migrants are people of Muslim decent.  The numbers are growing and I have lived in this area for nearly 30 years and have never ever seen this kind of influx.

So, with that being stated ... I think that there needs to be a realization that we have migrants coming in from over 50 different countries.  The possibility of terrorists making their way here from these various different countries is very real.  They are making there way into our cities (such as the only I live in).  How long do you think its going to take for them to form 'pockets' in each of our cities?? How long do you think it's going to take for us to be invaded and attacked from within?

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:53:43 pm by Mod2 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2019, 11:08:53 pm »
Poor analogy.  The intent of the current invasion is to overtake this country. 

@libertybele

Boy,are THEY going to get fooled!

The REAL point is they are expendable cannon fodder for the globalists who plan on taking over the world and running it as their private businesses. The instant World Wide Government,Inc is created and takes power is the instant the labor camps and the forced sterilizations start.  Just exactly enough will be left to survive to breed new generations of laborers the elites think they will need to keep their world tidy for them.

Many,maybe even most of the Globalists today want a return to the mythical Garden of Eden where there is no pollution,no smoke stacks from industry,no over-population with beggars and other needy people demanding resources,etc,etc,etc. Everybody allowed to live will have work,but they will live in company housing,shop in company stores,and buy using company credits that can't be spent anywhere else. They will be born into slavery,and they will die as slaves.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2019, 11:44:52 pm »
@libertybele

Boy,are THEY going to get fooled!

The REAL point is they are expendable cannon fodder for the globalists who plan on taking over the world and running it as their private businesses. The instant World Wide Government,Inc is created and takes power is the instant the labor camps and the forced sterilizations start.  Just exactly enough will be left to survive to breed new generations of laborers the elites think they will need to keep their world tidy for them.

Many,maybe even most of the Globalists today want a return to the mythical Garden of Eden where there is no pollution,no smoke stacks from industry,no over-population with beggars and other needy people demanding resources,etc,etc,etc. Everybody allowed to live will have work,but they will live in company housing,shop in company stores,and buy using company credits that can't be spent anywhere else. They will be born into slavery,and they will die as slaves.

Gee ... not to worry.  Trump will protect us from the globalists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2019, 12:37:28 am »
When I've had this discussion before,  I've told people, unfortunately, if Mexico still controlled the greater SW, those areas would be as messed up as Mexico.

I read the thread, another force from back then and who still exist somewhat today, were the Brown Berets, I didn't see them mentioned.

Rather disturbing, what's disturbing too, is some of these changes will not happen, "if they do happen to begin with", after a lot of us have departed. It's sad, it seems like the US will be greatly changed.

It already is.