Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Is this woman dressed 'too provocatively' for a Family Resturant?

(1/3) > >>

corbe:
Pennsylvania woman claims Golden Corral kicked her out for dressing 'too provocatively'

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

A Pennsylvania woman claims she was asked to leave a Golden Corral restaurant last week because she was dressed "too provocatively."

Sueretta Emke said she was dining with her family at a Golden Corral in Erie, Pa. when a manager said her crop top was too inappropriate and some customers had complained. Asked what was inappropriate about her outfit, Emke said the manager couldn’t answer.

Sueretta Emke, pictured, claimed in a Facebook post that a Golden Corral restaurant manager kicked her out because her crop top was too provocative.  (Facebook)

Emke wrote on Facebook that the manager’s request probably had more to do with her not being thin, “so it’s not considered sexy.” She said she had seen “people in there wearing less and nothing is said to them.”

<..snip..>

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/pennsylvania-woman-claims-golden-corral-kicked-her-out-because-shes-not-thin

EdJames:
No, I'm sure that she fits in just fine in that restaurant.

And it is about time that you showed up here with another poll @corbe , you've been slacking.

Wingnut:
I don't know the answer to this poll but I think her problem is she spends to much time in the buffet line.

Maybe she should try Ryan's Steakhouse.

Dexter:
I agree that if she was better looking nothing would have been said to her.

EdJames:

--- Quote from: The Ghost on June 06, 2019, 05:37:46 pm ---I don't know the answer to this poll but I think her problem is she spends to much time in the buffet line.

Maybe she should try Ryan's Steakhouse.

--- End quote ---

Heard tell that she had trouble at Ryan's....  third time through the buffet...  sitting back at the table....  thinking about which desserts she was going to load up on....  then a bit of a burp....  well, more than a bit....  she was lucky to be able to swallow it down before it leaked out of her mouth.....   then the gas started....  at first she thought that it was just going to be a bit of a fart.....  thought that she could squeeze that off.....  but no....

{to be continued}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version