Author Topic: Christopher Steele reportedly worried about becoming the fall-guy for Russia hoax  (Read 519 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 6, 2019
Christopher Steele reportedly worried about becoming the fall-guy for Russia hoax
By Thomas Lifson

Now that he apparently has made a deal to speak with US investigators about his “dossier” (purchased with DNC and Hillary campaign monies) that was used to mislead a FISA Court into allowing domestic spying on US citizens, former British spy Christopher Steele is letting a buddy at the New York Times know that he is nervous about becoming a fall-guy. Appearing on CNN Tuesday, NYT reporter Matthew Rosenberg told Don Lemon:

“He is incredibly concerned and obsessed this investigation is going to throw him under the bus. And his view, at least from the people close to him, is, ‘Look, I was working on this dossier that people were paying for. I saw things that the Democrats were paying for. I saw things that seemed frightening to me and alarming. I went to old contacts of the FBI to tell them. I wasn’t a paid source in this case.’ That’s his view of it.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/christopher_steele_reportedly_worried_about_becoming_the_fallguy_for_russia_hoax.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Steele should worry about becoming the next Vince Foster.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tango Foxtrot Bravo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: