Author Topic: Not Liking What I'm Seeing...  (Read 938 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Not Liking What I'm Seeing...
« on: June 06, 2019, 04:45:49 am »
* Nancy Pelosi said she doesn't want President Trump Impeached, only to walk.  She wants him in prison.

I'm hearing something very similar to what Republicans were told.  "Yes, we hold the House, but we need to gain the Senate!".  Etc..

She's going to use this in their national Get-Out-The-Vote campaign for 2020.

When you add the damage the State Media does on a daily basis...

Not liking what I'm seeing....
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:30:46 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online rustynail

Re: Not Liking What I'm Seeing...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 10:41:15 am »
The walls are closing in.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 11:14:19 am »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 02:02:44 am »
* Nancy Pelosi said she doesn't want President Trump Impeached, only to walk.  She wants him in prison.

I'm hearing something very similar to what Republicans were told.  "Yes, we hold the House, but we need to gain the Senate!".  Etc..

She's going to use this in their national Get-Out-The-Vote campaign for 2020.

When you add the damage the State Media does on a daily basis...

Not liking what I'm seeing....
Well, think of it this way, though: When the GOP had the Presidency and both chambers of Congress, they still couldn't get Obamacare repealed, and that was one of their biggest priorities.

It'll take an Obama's-first-election landslide for them to get very far... and since Trump is not a backstabbing wimp like McCain (the politician) was and has the benefit of incumbency, that's not going to be easy. (No incumbent has lost a two-way race since, I think, Gerald Ford. The one-termers (Carter and GHWB) both lost in three-way races.) Before that, you have to go back to Hoover.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 01:37:32 am »
You are very correct.

I'm not liking what I am seeing. I've thought this over before I replied.

To the point. They are dulling, lulling. In a few more months they will change the narrative. And then, just before the 2020 election they will put it on a cat 6. A 10.2. A micronova.

Then, Then. Maybe this penguin is going off the berg.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 01:54:06 am »
The Republican Majority House actually was pretty good in passing legislation. I even heard one of the ex-Republican Representatives saying, the Senate really cost the GOP the House.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 02:27:22 am »
The Republican Majority House actually was pretty good in passing legislation. I even heard one of the ex-Republican Representatives saying, the Senate really cost the GOP the House.

Quote some truth here. What good legislation did they pass that got them re-elected? The Senate cost is a losing battle. AFAIK. I DON"T have anything I would call "winning" from either branch.

President Trump has done more for me than any gaggle. He has done more for refining the judicial area.  And in this land where ONE judge can seemingly override Congress, Executive, the Constitution, or just flat out doing the right thing, that means more than a tweet or an exec order. Just to me. Flat man on a flat earth.

I didn't vote for him. But I will now.

Just to try and out hate the hatred.

With love.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley