Author Topic: Nadler: 'It may very well come to' opening a formal impeachment inquiry  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nadler: 'It may very well come to' opening a formal impeachment inquiry
By Zack Budryk - 06/05/19 07:05 PM EDT

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that “it may very well come to” launching an impeachment inquiry into President Trump, depending on the findings of the House’s various investigations.

“We are going to go step by step.  First, we’re investigating all the things we would investigate frankly in an impeachment inquiry.  We are starting with the Mueller report, which shows, I think it shows ample evidence of multiple crimes of obstruction of justice and abuse of power,” Nadler told said on CNN’s “The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer.”

Asked why the House would wait to launch an impeachment inquiry, Nadler told Blitzer, “right now, there doesn't appear to be the support for it,” although he demurred on whether he was referring to his caucus or the public. A recent CNN poll found outright impeachment is favored by 41 percent of Americans.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/447198-nadler-it-may-very-well-come-to-opening-a-formal-impeachment-inquiry
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is No Nads that stupid. Or is he playing to his uninformed stupid low informed uneducated give me some free stuff base?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.