Author Topic: Northam, pushing gun control, tells Virginians: 'We've turned the page' on blackface scandal  (Read 228 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Northam, pushing gun control, tells Virginians: 'We've turned the page' on blackface scandal
by Julio Rosas
 | June 05, 2019 03:21 PM

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam said it was time to move on from the blackface/Ku Klux Klan yearbook photo scandal with the conclusion of the Eastern Virginia Medical School's investigation.

"What has happened in the Commonwealth of Virginia, I regret that, I have addressed that. But today we are talking about gun violence and how to save lives in Virginia," Northam told a reporter on Tuesday.

Northam said his office conducted their own investigation and turned over what they found to Eastern Virginia Medical School.

"You know, we've turned the page. Virginians want to move forward. They want a leader, a leader such as me, that has passed Medicaid expansion in Virginia — 400,000 working Virginians that now have access to healthcare," he said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/northam-pushing-gun-control-tells-virginians-weve-turned-the-page-on-blackface-scandal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yet that yearbook is still out there, to be used as a weapon against the idiot anytime Al Sharpton wants him to get in line and support his causes.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ROFLMAO! Has he changed his name to Captain Obvious?

I take back the laugh. That is just pathetic.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You know he’s still itching to do that moonwalk.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.