Author Topic: Jill Biden: Joe ‘will not be bad-mouthing other Democrats’  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden: Joe ‘will not be bad-mouthing other Democrats’
by Caitlin Yilek
 | June 05, 2019 05:17 PM

Don’t expect Joe Biden to attack his fellow 2020 Democratic hopefuls, his wife Jill Biden said.

“He will not be bad-mouthing other Democrats,” she told Vogue.

Even though the former vice president may be biting his tongue, the Bidens don’t expect the favor will be returned.

“We don’t know what’s to come. And so, because Joe is the front-runner, he’s going to be attacked from now until the primaries and caucuses. I don’t know that you can ever be ready for it. I think Joe and I are used to the criticism, maybe, but I’m hoping that they don’t criticize my kids. I hope that people are decent about that. I know Joe will be decent," she said.

Democratic candidates have already made Biden, who is leading in the polls, a target.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., attacked his positions over the weekend, saying there can be “no middle ground” in the Democratic primary.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jill-biden-joe-will-not-be-bad-mouthing-other-democrats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He just plagiarizes them.. :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34