Author Topic: Poll: Majority Oppose Transgender Athletes on Opposite-Sex Teams  (Read 682 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Poll: Majority Oppose Transgender Athletes on Opposite-Sex Teams

By Matt Margolis June 4, 2019

In his last year in office, Barack Obama unilaterally reinterpreted Title IX in order to bully public schools into letting biological males play on girls' sports teams and use their bathroom and changing facilities or risk losing federal funding. As a result, the issue of biological males who “identify” as female playing on girls sports teams has become an increasing problem, even though Trump officially reversed this guidance in October 2018.

We’ve reported on a number of stories here at PJ Media of biological males who are breaking records by playing on girls' or women’s teams. In April, a transgender “woman” broke world records in women's squat, women's bench press, and women's deadlift. (Note: Those records were ultimately revoked on a technicality because the weightlifter had not transitioned yet).  n February, two Connecticut boys playing on girls' track teams broke state records, while actual girls found themselves unable to qualify for regional competitions, limiting their opportunities to be scouted by college coaches.

Unfortunately, many victims of the politically correct transgender rights movement feel they can’t speak out due to fear of being labeled a bigot. But, according to a new poll, they are part of a silent majority that opposes allowing transgender athletes to play on teams that don’t correspond to their biological sex.

Unfortunately, many victims of the politically correct transgender rights movement feel they can’t speak out due to fear of being labeled a bigot. But, according to a new poll, they are part of a silent majority that opposes allowing transgender athletes to play on teams that don’t correspond to their biological sex.

snip

https://pjmedia.com/trending/poll-majority-oppose-transgender-athletes-on-opposite-sex-teams/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Poll: Majority Oppose Transgender Athletes on Opposite-Sex Teams
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 06:32:29 pm »
I'm very confident in my masculinity and I absolutely LOVE women. I love everything about them. I love the way they smell, the way they feel, the way they talk, everything. Wouldn't have any problem at all being 'transgender' if it would get me in the locker room with them.

No pills. No surgery. If all I have to do is to 'identify' with the girls, well, that much is true. I do identify with them. Albeit in a different way than the PC crowd may think.

Couldn't imagine what it would be like to be in a girls shower surrounded by naked high-school girls. That was something I could only dream of as a kid. Now, it is becoming a reality. But I am way too old to even think about that stuff these days. All that stuff has passed these days. But I still remember.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.