Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib tears up during hearing on white supremacy reading death threats sent to her  (Read 223 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Crocodile tears!  Big fat phony fake.  On her first day in office, the Detroit born congresswoman wiped off Israel from her office map. She also supported the Boycott, Disinvestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement that works to end international support for Israel against Palestine. Bitch!
----

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) teared up during a hearing Tuesday as she read death threats that her office has received since she entered Congress.

The freshman lawmaker, who is Muslim, choked up as she read an excerpt from one message that praised the New Zealand mosque shooting and wished for an attack in the United States.

"This is a great start. Let's hope and pray that it continues here in the good old USA. The only good Muslim is a dead one," Tlaib read, choking up.

Tlaib read the threats amid calls from fellow Democrats for a greater federal focus on combating white supremacy and potential domestic terrorism.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/446984-rashida-tlaib-tears-up-reading-death-threats-sent-to-her-during-congressional
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I wonder who on her staff wrote them or if she did it herself?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

Every public personality gets them - political ones especially. And ESPECIALLY in the current charged environment the left has created.

I'm sure there are many figures on the right that have ten such threats to every one this anti semite can produce.