Author Topic: Sonovogun! Our Guy Really Is Presidential  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sonovogun! Our Guy Really Is Presidential
« on: June 05, 2019, 01:33:56 pm »
 Sonovogun! Our Guy Really Is Presidential
At his best when he needs to be.

by Dov Fischer
June 5, 2019, 1:39 AM

It is The Season of Grading. Twice annually, I am obliged lovingly to hunker down and grade some hundred or so law school final exams. My students consistently prove to be deeply serious-minded and know the expectations, so they produce solidly crafted 15-page narratives analyzing a complex fact pattern. Then they are free to frolic, while I hunker down to grade them. Each exam can run me 30-45 minutes, as I read, compare, and try my best to assign the right grade. Such exams properly are submitted with anonymous student identification numbers to assure the purest possible fairness in grading. Would that all testing — and grading — were done that way!

After grading every few exams, I take a break. I am quite strict about not allowing myself to get into a rut. I want to approach evaluating each exam as a fresh experience, even as all the students are analyzing the same “parade of horribles” fact pattern. To relax my mind, I grab a bite, turn on the TV but try to stay away from the news or from the New York Mets. The Mets aggravate me. The news aggravates me. I cannot watch CNN or MSNBC. CBS. NBC. ABC. PBS. It’s all the same, and it’s all brazenly dishonest. There is Fox News, during the hour when Shepard Smith is not on, but the aggravation lurks there, too:

Illegals streaming across the border with no resolution in sight, more than two years into the Trump Presidency, first subverted by the Paul Ryan Congress, now by the Congress of Knaves. Subpoenas to get Trump’s taxes. Subpoenas to divert America’s highest officers in the executive branch from doing their jobs. Demands that the Attorney General brazenly defy federal law — just like the last two Attorneys General, Obama’s Twiddle-Dum and Twiddle-Dummer — and, in this case, disclose secret Grand Jury testimony. Star Chamber proceedings, now aimed at branding life-long law-abiding stalwarts in “contempt of Congress,” even as the same Congress of Knaves celebrated when liars from Lois Lerner to Hillary slithered from prosecution and incarceration.

Too aggravating to watch.

more
https://spectator.org/sonovogun-our-guy-really-is-presidential/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Sonovogun! Our Guy Really Is Presidential
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 02:03:45 pm »
Some people have “trigger finger.” I have developed a condition called “Fox News Remote Finger.” I see Chris Hahn’s mouth start moving, and my thumb presses “Mute” without my even thinking to do so. It now is conditioned. His lips stop, and my thumb presses again to hear Dan Bongino. (Love that guy — except when he says, “Look, Chris, I like you. You are my good friend.” Gimme a break.) Then the camera shifts back to Hahn; my thumb snaps “mute.” Back to Bongino; thumb smack back on. But now Hahn cuts in, and they both are talking at the same time — and my thumb starts gyrating uncontrollably, seeking guidance.

I know exactly what he means!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 07:05:28 pm »
I know exactly what he means!

I call Hahn "Block Head."  Yesterday he tried running the lie that Christopher Steele was hired by a Republican and Bream shot him to pieces for trying.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 07:49:06 pm »
I call Hahn "Block Head."  Yesterday he tried running the lie that Christopher Steele was hired by a Republican and Bream shot him to pieces for trying.

That sumbitch has been trying to run that lie on every show that I have seen him on in the past year....  last time I saw it was Bongino filling in for someone, Dan shot him down before he finished his spew....  Hahn knows that it is a lie, that he is willing to keep using it reflects very poorly on him....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 12:00:29 am »
That sumbitch has been trying to run that lie on every show that I have seen him on in the past year....  last time I saw it was Bongino filling in for someone, Dan shot him down before he finished his spew....  Hahn knows that it is a lie, that he is willing to keep using it reflects very poorly on him....

That he is a mindless leftist trying to defend the indefensible reflects poorly on him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: