Author Topic: Joe Biden is too stupid to win the nomination (#1)  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden is too stupid to win the nomination (#1)
« on: June 05, 2019, 01:23:20 pm »
June 5, 2019
Joe Biden is too stupid to win the nomination (#1)
By Thomas Lifson

The purported front-runner of the Democrats’ presidential field is certain to self-destruct before the Democratic National Convention votes on a nominee more than a year from now. because he loves to talk and is too stupid to avoid making fatal mistakes.   Exactly a month ago, I predicted he would not get the party’s nod and I stand by that. But secretly, I hope that I am wrong because he would fall apart when faced with Donald Trump.

The latest example of Biden’s stupidity: downplaying China’s threat to us on the 20th anniversary of the Tiananmen massacre. No, I am not kidding! Only 30 seconds of your life are required to savor the stupidity. Biden ends with “What are we worried about?” That’s uncomfortably close to “What, me worry?”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/joe_biden_is_too_stupid_to_win_the_nomination_1.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Joe Biden is too stupid to win the nomination (#1)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 01:30:07 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:54:19 pm »
This son of a used-car salesman has always been stupid, graduating only 506 out in a class of 688 even with the tough major of history/political science degrees.

In law school he was even worse, receiving an F after plagiarizing several papers and graduating 76th in a class of 85.

Obama chose him particularly because of his ineptness as Joe would be one of the few people the President would look good in comparison.

His mouthing and blunders while in the Senate are legendary.

The only bright thing he did was to marry a rich girl.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 02:58:54 pm »
It seems so easy - just keep your mouth shut when the teleprompter goes off. But it took years to condition 0bama. Although Biden may not be quite that dimwitted, I still doubt they can do the job quickly and thoroughly enough to avoid meltdown.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 03:05:44 pm »
Joe Biden is too stupid to win the nomination
Paging Captain Obvious.  Please pick up the white courtesy phone .  .  .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 03:09:27 pm »
Obama chose him particularly because of his ineptness as Joe would be one of the few people the President would look good in comparison.

Biden was also the best life insurance policy the President could have.  With Biden waiting in the wings, Secret Service protection was unnecessary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 03:26:42 pm »
That boy is about as sharp as a box of bowling balls.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 04:01:05 pm »
“He’s so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent”
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2019, 01:18:14 am »
Well, seems to me that if Mr. Biden is as dumb as you're all sayin', the best thing we can hope for is that he DOES get the nomination...

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2019, 02:26:20 am »
@mystery-ak 

"Joe Biden is too stupid to win the nomination"

This article should be removed from this forum, as people here think no person can be mentally evaluated unless they are personally with the person and testing him/her.  No matter what Biden says or does, no matter his behavior, no one should comment as to his intelligence level.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2019, 03:09:19 am »
@mystery-ak 

"Joe Biden is too stupid to win the nomination"

This article should be removed from this forum, as people here think no person can be mentally evaluated unless they are personally with the person and testing him/her.  No matter what Biden says or does, no matter his behavior, no one should comment as to his intelligence level.

You really suck at sarcasm.  It is not your long suit
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.