Author Topic: Sen. Graham: Expect a Vote on Asylum/UAC Bill in Two Weeks  (Read 229 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Graham: Expect a Vote on Asylum/UAC Bill in Two Weeks
« on: June 05, 2019, 12:51:47 pm »
Sen. Graham: Expect a Vote on Asylum/UAC Bill in Two Weeks

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, says he supports President Trump's attempt to force Mexico to stop Central Americans from pouring into the United States.

"President Trump is right to do whatever is necessary to stop the disaster at the border," Graham told Fox News's Sean Hannity Monday night.

"It's not a crisis. It's a complete disaster. And Mexico can do better. They should do better. And I support the president in any way possible to get Mexico to do better, and I'm going to have a vote on my bill to close the asylum loophole and the unaccompanied minors in two weeks."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/sen-graham-expect-vote-asylumuac-bill-two-weeks

Offline libertybele

Re: Sen. Graham: Expect a Vote on Asylum/UAC Bill in Two Weeks
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 08:47:57 pm »
I think everyone is confident that the Senate will vote against this.  IMHO, don't be so sure of that vote.  I think that there are enough RINO's that this bill may just pass.  Then it will be up to Trump to refuse to sign it --- will he?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.