Author Topic: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's office bats down idea of debating 2020 hopeful John Delaney  (Read 580 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Sandy-O the bartender from the Bronx who talks like a valley girl like, you know like won't debate!

Though it provided a spark for 2020 hopeful John Delaney’s candidacy, the former Maryland congressman’s request to debate New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on one of the most important issues to American voters, health care, was met with a blunt no from the freshman Democrat’s office.

“Lord no,” said Corbin Trent, communications director for Ocasio-Cortez. “I think she’s said her piece.”

Trent added that he expected Ocasio-Cortez would "continue engaging in the debate around health care."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-office-bats-idea-debating/story?id=63461463
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The bartender can only memorize so many talking points. If she's in a debate or any forum where she can't be trained, she'll be exposed for the ignorant twit she is.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
HEY!!!!   She's got her own GD category.   Get her outta here~!!!!     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sandy-O  you have to go!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

The bartender can only memorize so many talking points. If she's in a debate or any forum where she can't be trained, she'll be exposed for the ignorant twit she is.

Her handler’s probably know this also. It’s a good move on her part not to debate him.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Night Hides Not

Her handler’s probably know this also. It’s a good move on her part not to debate him.

It’s a good move on her part not to debate anyone.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It’s a good move on her part not to debate anyone.

At least no one past 4th grade.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.