Author Topic: Eric Swalwell Reiterates Pledge to Take AR-15s from Law-Abiding Citizens  (Read 926 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart by AWR HAWKINS 4 Jun 2019

During a June 4, 2019, appearance on The View Democrat presidential hopeful Eric Swalwell reiterated his pledge to take AR-15s and similar rifles away from law-abiding citizens.

ABC News quoted Swalwell saying, “Ban and buy back every single assault weapon in America. I’m the only candidate calling for that.”

Swalwell has been making this push for over a year, and it has morphed into the central component of his current campaign. His ban has gone through many revisions along the way, but one thing has stayed constant–commonly-owned semiautomatic rifles will be banned and taken from law-abiding citizens. Those who do not comply will face punishment that falls somewhere between jail time and being nuked.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/04/eric-swalwell-reiterates-pledge-take-ar-15s-law-abiding-citizens/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thankfully there is little danger of Swalwell becoming president.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
I’m the only candidate calling for that.

You're also the only candidate that (openly at least) intimated that you'd nuke anyone that resisted turning over their legally owned rifle too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!