Author Topic: Rand Paul: Deep state protected John Brennan's security clearance  (Read 571 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul: Deep state protected John Brennan's security clearance
by Daniel Chaitin
 | June 04, 2019 03:29 PM

Sen. Rand Paul suspects someone revoked President Trump's order to have former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance revoked.

The president announced in August that Brennan's security clearance was being stripped due to "erratic behavior" that disqualified him from having access to sensitive information. But the White House never followed through with the complicated bureaucratic process of revocation, a source told the New York Times in a report published last month.

Asked to comment about it in an interview on CNN, Paul said the "deep state," in which federal or military officials defy a democratically elected government, was likely to blame.

"Now the deep state is actually protecting their own and not listening to the president's orders," the Kentucky Republican said on Tuesday. "I was sitting in the White House when President Trump said I want his security clearance taken, and I saw the order given. I saw the chief of staff was there, not the current chief of staff, the previous chief of staff."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rand-paul-deep-state-protected-john-brennans-security-clearance
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Rand Paul: Deep state protected John Brennan's security clearance
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 11:49:38 pm »
I disagree with Rand fairly often, but I do think he's as honest a man as you're liable to get in DC, and he certainly thinks for himself.  Probably worth listening to.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rand Paul: Deep state protected John Brennan's security clearance
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:17:59 am »
I disagree with Rand fairly often, but I do think he's as honest a man as you're liable to get in DC, and he certainly thinks for himself.  Probably worth listening to.

That's about where I am with Rand.  Policies are dicey, but he is not known as a liar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: