Author Topic: Man arrested after allegedly sucker-punching elderly woman outside of Houston H-E-B  (Read 653 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Houston Chronicle by Jay R. Jordan June 4, 2019

Houston police have arrested the man accused of punching an elderly woman for no apparent reason outside an Upper Kirby grocery store in March.

Richard Derwin Howard, 51, is facing a felony injury to the elderly charge after he was caught on surveillance video outside the H-E-B grocery store on Buffalo Speedway near Westpark sucker punching an 88-year-old woman, according to the Houston Police Department. The woman immediately fell to the ground and several nearby shoppers rushed to her aid, video shows.

Howard was charged Saturday and is sitting in the Harris County Jail on a $50,000 bond amount, records show.

More: https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-elderly-woman-punched-H-E-B-13934066.php

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is the black crime game they play in NY.

Typically done by kids, so this is a bit different.

Hope they keep him locked up for quite a while and the lady gets ok.

My mom is that age and I would not look kindly on anyone who did that to her if I caught him on the streets.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Millee

Looks like a hate crime to me.   :dammit: