Author Topic: Poway Synagogue Shooter: ‘White Genocide Causing White Terrorism’  (Read 178 times)

rangerrebew

Poway Synagogue Shooter: ‘White Genocide Causing White Terrorism’
TNO Staff — April 28, 2019 2 comments

White genocide—the extermination of the white race through the flooding of European lands with Third Worlders—is the primary cause of the rise of white terrorism, according to the manifesto of the Poway, California, Synagoge shooter.

John Earnest, a 19-year-old student at California State University San Marcos, who was arrested after carrying out a shooting at the synagogue—which, fortunately for the congregants, appeared to have gone wrong because of a weapon malfunction—released an manifesto on the internet prior to his attack.

In this manifesto, Earnest explained the reasons for his attack, blaming Jews for white genocide, and claiming that the Jewish-controlled media and establishment was making it impossible for ordinary white people to live normal lives, and hence there would be an ever-increasing number of terrorist attacks like his.

In the manifesto, titled “An open letter,” Earnest directed comments at the controlled media, telling them to “Make sure to call me a ‘white supremacist’ and ‘anti-semite’ or whatever bullshit you spew to spook the normalfags. It doesn’t even matter. You’ve been calling every White person alive those names for decades—they’ve lost all their meaning.

http://newobserveronline.com/poway-synagogue-shooter-white-genocide-causing-white-terrorism/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In the manifesto, titled “An open letter,” Earnest directed comments at the controlled media, telling them to “Make sure to call me a ‘white supremacist’ and ‘anti-semite’ or whatever bullshit you spew to spook the normalfags. It doesn’t even matter. You’ve been calling every White person alive those names for decades—they’ve lost all their meaning.

He does have a valid point,there. If you are white,you are automatically a racist in "Toadys 'murika". Don't believe me? Ask any brown or black child.

BTW,even thought it is predominantly Jews that pushed this into the mainstream as fact,those Jews hide behind their Judaism more than they represent the Jewish norm. Truth to tell,their actual religion is totalitarian communism as a population control tool,and they worship the twin Gods of power and Gold.

As I wrote above,they hide behind the cloak of Judaism.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 01:41:12 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!