Author Topic: Jihad and Jew-Hatred at Public School Graduation Ceremony in Sugarland, Texas  (Read 1114 times)

rangerrebew

Jihad and Jew-Hatred at Public School Graduation Ceremony in Sugarland, Texas
By Pamela Geller - on June 3, 2019
Islamic Jew hatred

A graduation ceremony in Texas looked more like a jihad recruitment ceremony in Ramallah, than a high school graduation in Sugarland, Texas. Geller Report readers are not unfamiliar with Sugarland where Muslim supremacists and their leftwing lapdogs got a talk of mine cancelled at the eleventh hour: Cancelled in Sugarland.

Geller Report reader: “My daughter graduated from the Harmony School of Innovation in Sugar Land, Texas, on Monday, May 27, 2019 (Memorial Day)”

An outraged parent who attended the graduation ceremony wrote to the school:

I was appalled and shocked that the staff of HSI-Sugar Land allowed a student to wear and then wave a Palestinian flag on the stage of Jones Hall during the 2019 commencement ceremony. It was even more shocking that this occurred on Memorial Day, when “harmony” should be seen prevailing throughout this country and particularly at this HSI-Sugar Land ceremony. The student displayed poor judgment in using this occasion to make whatever political statement he felt justified in trying to make. I am disappointed that the head of HSI-Sugar Land would allow such rude and insensitive behavior to be displayed. Irrespective of what the flag was, this was a ceremony celebrating an American school in an American city. Having pride in one’s country of origin had nothing to do with that day. I was further dismayed that there was no American flag on the stage, although you made an effort to have a graduate recite the Pledge of Allegiance. I hope that HSI-Sugar Land will appreciate the love that many Americans feel towards their country, especially on American holidays but also at any American graduation ceremony. Now that HSI-Sugar Land knows better, it should do better.

https://gellerreport.com/2019/06/jihad-in-sugarland-what-public-school-graduation-ceremony-looks-like-in-texas.html/

Offline GrouchoTex

My wife and I drive by this school frequently.
It is in our neighborhood.
We have noticed that most of the students appear to be Muslim.
Of course, we can only tell that be seeing the girls there, when they come and go each day, or are outside.
I have raised the question of whether or not the students study in "harmony" or not, and just what might be taught there.
It is supposed to be a "STEM" school, so I am not surprised that there would be a fair amount of Muslims there.
Not to sound racist, but the last few graduation ceremonies I've gone to for area high schools, the valedictorians have been either Indian, Muslim (Middle Eastern, anyway) or Asian.
Just the way it has been.
The newly immigrated take advantage of scholarships that those born here seem to take for granted anymore.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
My wife and I drive by this school frequently.
It is in our neighborhood.
We have noticed that most of the students appear to be Muslim.
Of course, we can only tell that be seeing the girls there, when they come and go each day, or are outside.
I have raised the question of whether or not the students study in "harmony" or not, and just what might be taught there.
It is supposed to be a "STEM" school, so I am not surprised that there would be a fair amount of Muslims there.
Not to sound racist, but the last few graduation ceremonies I've gone to for area high schools, the valedictorians have been either Indian, Muslim (Middle Eastern, anyway) or Asian.
Just the way it has been.
The newly immigrated take advantage of scholarships that those born here seem to take for granted anymore.

There's a Harmony school in Waco.  I wonder if it is of the same persuasion?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ain't diversity great....?

Offline mountaineer

Ain't diversity great....?
Yeah, it's going to kill us.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GrouchoTex

There's a Harmony school in Waco.  I wonder if it is of the same persuasion?

I don't know, but you may want to look into it.
In Sugar Land, especially over the last 20 years, we've had an influx of Indian and Middle Eastern Immigrants.
One large, fairly new community, Mayfair, is almost exclusively Indian.
Another, Aliana, and older neighborhoods closer towards Highway 6 to the east of Aliana, are now primarily Muslim.
So, having a lot of their children in a STEM school isn't a shock, but having the city of Sugar Land allowing someone as subversive as Fethullah Gülen set up and run the school here, is.