Author Topic: Former Democratic Congressional Candidate Saira Rao Says She Hates White People And America  (Read 328 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Democratic Congressional Candidate Saira Rao Says She Hates White People And America
1:30 PM 06/03/2019 | Politics
William Davis | Contributor

A former Democratic congressional candidate attacked white people and the American flag in a series of angry tweets Sunday.

Saira Rao, who ran for Congress in Colorado’s first district last year, blamed white people for making her life “miserable,” and said that she can’t stand the sight of the American flag.

The American flag makes me sick.

— saira rao (@sairasameerarao) June 2, 2019

White people have done everything to make my life miserable. Yet I’m supposed to not hate white people?

— saira rao (@sairasameerarao) June 3, 2019

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/03/democrat-congress-hates-white-people-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This has been making the rounds today on twitter. I'd dismiss her comments as one of an attention seeker, really. I read some of her twitter and then, blocked it. She's just getting attention, I will try not to give her such though I am here!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Like Mooche she has never been proud of her country.  Such a sad sack.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think, I'm not sure, that her heritage would be Indian, those from the sub-continent over there, Delhi, Calcutta etc.

Offline LottieDah

You are free to leave.   The Statue of Liberty will wave ta-ta on your way out of the country.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I saw some of that on Twitter.  She has her account locked down now and only "friends" can now see it.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think, I'm not sure, that her heritage would be Indian, those from the sub-continent over there, Delhi, Calcutta etc.

Another fuzzy foreigner.  Bless their black hearts.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

White People to Saira Rao, "Right back atcha!"

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You are free to leave.   The Statue of Liberty will wave ta-ta on your way out of the country.
That's the thing.
All the Leftists and Black Activists all speak as if they are somehow 'forced' to live in America.
They act and speak as if America has them chained down. They can go anywhere they want to go.
Just leave. Who cares?

If my life was one tenth as bad as Leftists and Black people say their life is, I would be gone in a second.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.