Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani plans to leave Trump legal team  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rudy Giuliani plans to leave Trump legal team
« on: June 06, 2019, 03:53:01 pm »
Rudy Giuliani plans to leave Trump legal team
by Steven Nelson
 | June 06, 2019 11:44 AM

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani says he plans to depart that role after he finishes “clean up” from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

The former New York City mayor, who once led the federal prosecutors office in Manhattan, has been a key Trump spokesman and strategist since joining his legal team in April 2018 after Trump struggled to attract other legal talent, in part due to legal conflicts on the part of the attorneys.

But Giuliani has been working for free and has other projects crammed into a “pretty busy” schedule.

Giuliani told the Washington Examiner he’s working on legal issues on Trump’s behalf before the U.S. attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York and the New York attorney general’s office, where prosecutors are reviewing evidence generated by Mueller.

As with the Mueller probe, Giuliani believes there would be a point where it becomes clear that non-congressional legal fallout is over.

When that happens, he intends to end his representation of Trump, saying he would “probably not” remain his personal attorney. If asked by Trump to continue, however, he said it’s possible he would remain. “Depends on if I’m needed,” he said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/rudy-giuliani-plans-to-leave-trump-legal-team
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Rudy Giuliani plans to leave Trump legal team
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 04:15:09 pm »
“Depends on if I’m needed,” he said.

He had a number of WTF moments, as Trump’s representative. If someone ever needs a metaphorical millstone and anvil, call Giuliani.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Re: Rudy Giuliani plans to leave Trump legal team
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 05:43:33 pm »
Good riddance.  I'm a little surprised, but  happy.  I don't think Giuliani did Trump any favors.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.