Author Topic: Kushner on whether he'd contact FBI if Russians ask for another meeting: 'I don't know'  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kushner on whether he'd contact FBI if Russians ask for another meeting: 'I don't know'
By Owen Daugherty - 06/03/19 09:39 AM EDT

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner said in an interview that aired on HBO late Sunday that he doesn’t know if he would contact the FBI if contacted again by Russians seeking a meeting.

Kushner, who is President Trump's son-in-law, was pressed by Axios reporter Jonathan Swan on why he didn’t originally contact the FBI after receiving an email that offered the Trump campaign a meeting with Russians offering dirt on rival Hillary Clinton.

“We’re in a place now where people are playing Monday morning quarterback and they’re being so self-righteous,” Kushner said. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/446598-kushner-on-whether-hed-contact-fbi-if-russians-ask-for-another
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Why contact the FBI?

They can't be trusted, and might be on in on corruption, eentrapment, illegal spying, etc.

Jared can't say it, but I can. FBI missed most important disasters.

Boston bombers, San Bernardino, Spt. 11th, etc.

Too busy framing Trump. How can they work, when they are so biased?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He was then asked by Swan if seeing an email from Russia offering campaign help set off “some alarm bell.”

“The email that I got on my iPhone at the time basically said show up at 4. I didn’t scroll down,” Kushner said.

The notion he went into this meeting, with no knowledge what it might be about is as laughable as him ‘forgetting’ so many foreign contacts on his security clearance documentation.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Jared is singularly unimpressive. It's disturbing that he's an advisor. What knowledge base does the bozo have that applies?
Principles matter. Words matter.