Author Topic: Is this guy the next BHO?  (Read 5427 times)

Offline mountaineer

Is this guy the next BHO?
« on: June 03, 2019, 01:30:06 pm »
Saw this on Facebook. Don't know the source, and cannot confirm its accuracy.
Don't ever say you weren't warned-'He IS on his way'

'He IS being groomed at this very minute'  PRESIDENT ABDUL EL-SAYED?

Etch this man's name in your mind. His name is Abdul El-Sayed.

After years of being groomed by George Soros, he has been hand-picked by the Left to be their next “champion” of Hope and Change. He is 33 years old, born in the USA, and an extremely well educated Muslim doctor in Detroit, Mich. (education funded by Soros). He is handsome, articulate, charismatic and smart. He is sympathetic of the Muslim Brotherhood, and is running for Governor of Michigan, which is Step 1 in his preparation to run for President of the United States.

He has the potential to be Obama #2, but far more openly Muslim. Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed is an American physician, epidemiologist, public health advocate, and politician. He has announced his candidacy for Governor of Michigan, running as a Democrat.

Wikipedia:
Born: October 31, 1984 (age 33), Michigan
Awards: Rhodes Scholarship; Paul and Daisy Soros; Fellowships for New Americans
Education: University of Michigan, Ann; Arbor (BA); Oriel College, Oxford (MA, PhD); Columbia University (MD)
Political party: Democratic Party.

In 2020 he will be eligible to run for President! Democrats' mouths are watering in anticipation and raising money.
Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren is already campaigning for him. Another Trojan Horse?

Al Jazeera, which is widely read by Michigan's large Muslim population is doing its best to help George make him "YOUR" president in 2020!

Bet you never dreamed an unknown, like Obama, would end up as the President of the United States of America FOR 8 YEARS, did you?
DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN, AGAIN.
FORWARD TO ALL
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Is this guy the next BHO?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 01:31:50 pm »
This is from Politico:
Michigan progressive El-Sayed launches PAC after governor run
By DANIEL STRAUSS
09/24/2018 09:00 AM EDT

Abdul El-Sayed, the progressive physician who was the runner-up in Michigan Democrats’ primary for governor last month, is launching a new political action committee to harness the energy from his upstart campaign.

El-Sayed’s new group, SouthPaw MI PAC, aims to bolster liberal down-ballot candidates in Michigan and to weigh in on ballot initiatives. The PAC’s emphasis will be on grassroots organizing.

El-Sayed had never run for office before his campaign for governor, and he lost the primary to former state Senate Minority Leader Gretchen Whitmer, 52 percent to 30 percent. But El-Sayed’s campaign, which eschewed corporate PAC money, garnered passionate support from Michigan liberals and endorsements from national figures including Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and New York congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, as well as groups like Democracy for America. ...

"I do intend to run for office again," El-Sayed said, adding that SouthPaw MI PAC is "about making sure that we coalesce a movement that we spent a lot of effort and time and money building in the run-up to the primary. I'm coalescing that movement so that we get it behind other progressives running up and down the ticket in Michigan."
Link to story

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 01:34:55 pm »
The Paul and Daisy Soros Scholarship (from the foundation's website:
... The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans is a $90,000 merit-based fellowship exclusively for immigrants and children of immigrants who are pursuing graduate school in the United States. The program draws nearly 1,800 applications annually for just 30 fellowships.

The rigorous selection process is focused on identifying the most promising New Americans who are poised to make significant contributions to the nation through their work. In addition, the selection team looks for a commitment to the United States’ fundamental principles and ideals.  ...
:pondering:

Of the recipient, the website notes:
Abdul El-Sayed, 2012

MD/PhD, Columbia University

Abdul El-Sayed is the child of immigrants from Egypt

Fellowship awarded to support work towards an MD/PhD in Medicine and Epidemiology at Columbia University

Dr. Abdul El-Sayed is a Democratic candidate for Governor in Michigan, and was most recently the Health Commissioner for the City of Detroit. ...

As a public health professor at Columbia University's Department of Epidemiology, Abdul became an internationally recognized expert in health policy and health inequalities.  ...
More

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 03:13:57 am »
Run this guy and the dems lose the iron grip on the blacks.

They overlooked the muslim nature of BO because he was black, but will not go along with a non-black muslim sympathizer.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 03:22:35 am »
This no country for a muzzie. No muzzie. Never ever again 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 03:41:44 am »
They overlooked the muslim nature of BO because he was black, but will not go along with a non-black muslim sympathizer.
All the Liberals were absolutely giddy out of their minds to have "the first Black President". Obama was flawed in many ways and had lot of Red Flags about him. But they were all dismissed out of hand because "the first Black President" was the theme of the election. Even John McCain while running against Obama kept ranting about how excited he himself was to see "the first Black President", which is a big reason why he lost.

Obama is irrelevant. It could have been any light skinned Black person who can speak normal English. It didn't matter who it was. Obama just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

But in terms of electing an outright Muslim from the Middle East, that is a whole different animal. Comparisons to Obama don't work in that case. BTW having lived in the M.E. for several years, I can tell you first hand what the Muslims over there think of Black people. I won't go into it specifically other than to say it is not good. I'm not sure a Middle Eastern Muslim could get the Black vote. Maybe, but it would not be 'in the bag' like it was for Obama.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 02:04:37 pm »
All the Liberals were absolutely giddy out of their minds to have "the first Black President". Obama was flawed in many ways and had lot of Red Flags about him. But they were all dismissed out of hand because "the first Black President" was the theme of the election. Even John McCain while running against Obama kept ranting about how excited he himself was to see "the first Black President", which is a big reason why he lost.

Obama is irrelevant. It could have been any light skinned Black person who can speak normal English. It didn't matter who it was. Obama just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

But in terms of electing an outright Muslim from the Middle East, that is a whole different animal. Comparisons to Obama don't work in that case. BTW having lived in the M.E. for several years, I can tell you first hand what the Muslims over there think of Black people. I won't go into it specifically other than to say it is not good. I'm not sure a Middle Eastern Muslim could get the Black vote. Maybe, but it would not be 'in the bag' like it was for Obama.
Seen that myself in my visits there.  Blacks are only tangentially receptive to Muslims due to the likes of AlI and Jabbar.  They are overwhelmingly of a Christian background.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 03:04:44 pm »

Doesn't matter.  Rats like to select their candidates based on the Guinness Book of World Records.  First "black."  First "woman."  First "Muslim."  First "Female Muslim."  And on and on....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: