Author Topic: Donna Brazile goes too far on Fox News, claims Russia is the reason Hillary not elected president  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 3, 2019
Donna Brazile goes too far on Fox News, claims Russia is the reason Hillary not elected president
By Thomas Lifson

At what point does Fox News pull the plug when a featured talking head spouts a discredited conspiracy theory?

Donna Brazile, who forever discredited herself as corrupt when she supplied debate questions in advance to her former boss, Hillary Clinton, and was fired by CNN for it, found a new home at Fox News as one of their “contributors” (people paid to be available a certain number of hours for on-air commentary). But in an appearance over the weekend, she made the argument that Hillary Clinton only lost because of Russian interference – a contention for which there is no evidence whatsoever: (hat tip: Daily Caller)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/donna_brazile_goes_too_far_on_fox_news_claims_russia_is_the_reason_hillary_not_elected_president.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Someone needs to inform Donna that Hillary not receiving sufficient votes to be President is the reason.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Brazile will do for Fox what she did for CNN. Nice move, hiring her.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Hillary is the reason Hillary lost. She couldn't beat a no-resume Obama in 2008, and she couldn't beat a cheeto scam artist who couldn't even make it out of a third party primary the last time he ran in 2000.

She is just that awful.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hillary is the reason Hillary lost. She couldn't beat a no-resume Obama in 2008, and she couldn't beat a cheeto scam artist who couldn't even make it out of a third party primary the last time he ran in 2000.

She is just that awful.

She was the John McLame of the Rat party.  Mean and nasty loser.  Cuddly as a cactus, as charming as an executioner.  She was a bad banana with a greasy black peel.
The three words that best describe her are as follows, and I quote
"Stink, stank, stunk!"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
There were three reasons she lost.

1) She was an entitled, terrible candidate and an unlikeable person.

2) The primary shenanigans torqued off a large portion of the base.

3) The James Comey Show.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'm generally not a knee-jerk overreaction kind of guy, but the hiring of Donna Brazile so sickened me that I literally have not watched one minute of FoxNews since she was hired.  Don't watch any of the other news channels either, though I still read a lot.

I don't mind listening to people with different POV's - I had no issue with Juan Williams, etc..  But what Brazile did is indefensible, and if FoxNews can't see that, I no longer can stomach seeing FoxNews.

Offline LottieDah

Hillary was not elected president because she is hated by sane people.  Russia has NOTHING to do with her political loss.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Brazile strayed a bit and said some honest things.  I expect this is what she has to do to get back into the fold.