Author Topic: Somali Refugees Take Over Affluent Neighborhood And Unleash Disgusting Sharia Hell On American Women  (Read 1413 times)

rangerrebew

June 3, 2019
Somalis have Changed Minneapolis
By Sunny Lohman

Everyone not lying to themselves predicted when the federal government under Bill Clinton – aided and abetted by Lutheran Social Services, Catholic Charities and World Relief Minnesota -- plopped 30,000 Somalis down into the midst of the kind, virtue-signaling, eager-to-help Midwesterners of Minneapolis (of which I am one) that it would lead to some grave consequences for our community.

Now, due to continuing refugee placements as well as chain migration there are an estimated 80,000 Somalis living in the Twin Cities metro area, or more like 79,000 if you subtract those who’ve left the country to join terrorist organizations like ISIS.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/somalis_have_changed_minneapolis.html#ixzz5pmkaGHP9

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 3, 2019
By Sunny Lohman

Everyone not lying to themselves predicted when the federal government under Bill Clinton – aided and abetted by Lutheran Social Services, Catholic Charities and World Relief Minnesota -- plopped 30,000 Somalis down into the midst of the kind, virtue-signaling, eager-to-help Midwesterners of Minneapolis (of which I am one) that it would lead to some grave consequences for our community.

Now, due to continuing refugee placements as well as chain migration there are an estimated 80,000 Somalis living in the Twin Cities metro area, or more like 79,000 if you subtract those who’ve left the country to join terrorist organizations like ISIS.

Anyhoo, here’s a week Minneapolitans had with their Somali neighbors last month:

On Wednesday, May 15th a couple of University students were attacked on campus at the East Bank Train station by two Somali thugs. It was an attempted robbery that the guys rebuffed sustaining injuries that required a hospital visit.

On Thursday, May 16th two Somalis burned down the pavilion at Lake Calhoun [or Lake Bde Maka Ska if you’re a virtue signaler) an eating and hanging out meeting place in the heart of the city enjoyed by generations of Americans around the prettiest city lake you’ve ever seen. This is in the most expensive neighborhood in Minneapolis.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/somalis_have_changed_minneapolis.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Our Diversity is our stench.

Offline Mod5

rangerrebew

June 3, 2019
By Sunny Lohman

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/somalis_have_changed_minneapolis.html#ixzz5qFqKxydn

Offline Mod5

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

June 3, 2019
By Sunny Lohman

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/somalis_have_changed_minneapolis.html#ixzz5qFqKxydn
It is not the fact they were placed there.  It is the fact that they did not assimilate into American culture.

That should be a prerequisite for any people who wish to emigrate here.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I Sailed wrote:
"It is the fact that they did not assimilate into American culture..."

Pray tell...

Who in this forum actually believes that you can take Somalians out of Somalia, drop them into Minnesota, and then expect them to become "like the rest of Minnesotans"?

When will we ever learn?

rangerrebew

0:00 / 1:47
Somali Migrants Terrorize Minnesota Town

Published on Jul 6, 2016

A woman in Lake Calhoun, MN found 30 Somalis at her house on the 4th of July. They threatened to kidnap and rape her, while driving on her lawn, screaming and lighting fireworks.

Witnesses say the group has done this for several days in a row. There were no reports of arrests, or deportations.

Original story:
http://kstp.com/news/minneapolis-poli...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuLNoqaXUvo

rangerrebew

Somali Refugees Take Over Affluent Neighborhood And Unleash Disgusting Sharia Hell On American Women
Emmanuel Emmanuel August 19, 2019   

Earlier last year, in the neighborhood of Lake Calhoun which is a predominantly upscale area in Minneapolis,

a mob of 30 Somali Muslim men congregated in a large group and proceeded to go through this neighborhood and threatened to

rape women and kill non-believers of Islam and anyone else they felt like inflicting violence on.

One woman, who was threatened with rape and murder was so scared when she was interviewed by the local news that her voice and appearance had to be disguised. She told the KSTP news reporter, “We couldn’t get him out. We didn’t know what to do. They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap me, and we’re going to rape you. It was just a very traumatizing experience.”

http://threepercenternation.com/2019/08/somali-refugees-take-over-affluent-neighborhood-and-unleash-disgusting-sharia-hell-on-american-women-2/?utm_source=RR%20Indie%20Minute%20-email2%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:5138254&utm_campaign=8-19%203%25%20mid

Offline bilo

Every time I have to fight another section 8 housing project in areas where I own a building I can't help but ask why not put it up in an affluent suburb. I have a hard time feeling sympathy for people who inflict the same garbage on me or my tenants.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"One woman, who was threatened with rape and murder was so scared when she was interviewed by the local news that her voice and appearance had to be disguised."

My question for her:
For which party did you vote in the last 5 elections...?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The same thing is happening in Europe. All the people who were in the streets protesting for "free immigration!" are now all locked in their homes afraid to go outside.

People like Anderson Cooper cheer the invasion of unvetted illegals and anyone who isn't 'White', but they really do not know or understand what they are cheering for. Eventually they will understand that not everything that is not American or not White is not necessarily a "good thing" or "better". But by the time the Liberals get the message, it will be too late. Just like in Europe.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I watched the news report, and the lady that hid her id had it blown when they showed video in front of her house. Do the news folk really not care to hide identities (or just that stupid). She will regret making her tv appearance now.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

rangerrebew

Somali Refugees Take Over Affluent Neighborhood And Unleash Disgusting Sharia Hell On American Women
Emmanuel Emmanuel

Earlier last year, in the neighborhood of Lake Calhoun which is a predominantly upscale area in Minneapolis,
a mob of 30 Somali Muslim men congregated in a large group and proceeded to go through this neighborhood and threatened to rape women and kill non-believers of Islam and anyone else they felt like inflicting violence on.

One woman, who was threatened with rape and murder was so scared when she was interviewed by the local news that her voice and appearance had to be disguised. She told the KSTP news reporter, “We couldn’t get him out. We didn’t know what to do. They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap me, and we’re going to rape you. It was just a very traumatizing experience.”

http://threepercenternation.com/2019/07/somali-refugees-take-over-affluent-neighborhood-and-unleash-disgusting-sharia-hell-on-american/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=IDM&utm_campaign=email

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
The Mayor of Minneapolis has done nothing to protect citizens from this violence and has only encouraged this Muslim terrorist hoard.

What?? The City of Minneapolis doesn't have a police force???

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Send them all back to where they came from.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Mod1

All four stories merged.

Offline OfTheCross

June 3, 2019
By Sunny Lohman

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/somalis_have_changed_minneapolis.html#ixzz5pmkaGHP9

So...2% of the population is doing what to you now?
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline skeeter

So...2% of the population is doing what to you now?

It's not what 2% are doing to us. It's what the progressives will do to us in their name.