Author Topic: We Hear You: Preserving Freedom and Other Pressing Concerns  (Read 194 times)

rangerrebew

We Hear You: Preserving Freedom and Other Pressing Concerns

Ken McIntyre  June 02, 2019

Editor’s note: We thought we’d catch up on some enlightening letters emailed to us on a variety of subjects covered in recent weeks by The Daily Signal. Enjoy, and don’t forget to write us at letters@dailysignal.com.—Ken McIntyre

Dear Daily Signal: The Daily Signal could have a major impact on the current immigration debate by reflecting on how China took generations to recover from the hordes who tried to get in and take what they had, and that was a long way from freedom at the time.

My wife and I have had homes and worked in eight states, with South Carolina being our choice for retirement since 1996. We have been blessed to live in the land of the free and to be able to find jobs when I chose to move on to new opportunities to improve a business environment for my employees and opportunities for our family.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/06/02/we-hear-you-preserving-freedom-and-other-pressing-concerns/