Author Topic: If Liberals Were Held To Their Own Standards  (Read 298 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Liberals Were Held To Their Own Standards
« on: June 02, 2019, 03:04:07 pm »
If Liberals Were Held To Their Own Standards
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jun 02, 2019 12:01 AM

It never ceases to amaze me how left-wingers love to rewrite rules as they go along. When “innocent until proven guilty” doesn’t help their cause, they flip it on its head and pretend the old reality never existed. Since Republicans are largely timid children when it comes to a fight, Democrats are able to get away with it. But what if they weren’t?

Congressman Elijah Cummings (D-MD) loves to moralize about President Trump, particularly about his finances. There’s nothing he would like more than to gain access to Trump’s tax returns, which, if he got them, would undoubtedly have select portions mysteriously find their way to the press.

Cummings is a proponent of the idea that Donald Trump is either compromised by his past business dealings, or could be bought by foreign governments booking rooms at his hotels.

The absurdity of a billionaire being “bought off” by a few thousand dollars spent in a hotel is only a smokescreen to stir up the Democratic base. What isn’t absurd is a Congressman with a history of financial problems suddenly becoming flush thanks to his wife’s business coming into millions from companies his committee oversees.

Cummings had a history of financial problems – missed mortgage payments and tax debt – stemming, in part, from child support payments he owed to his ex-wife and two other women who were not his wife. Curiously, his new wife brought financial security.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2019/06/02/if-liberals-were-held-to-their-own-standards-n2547248
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: If Liberals Were Held To Their Own Standards
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 03:04:42 pm »
Derek...Liberals have no standards, that's the problem.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 03:48:21 pm »
Derek...Liberals have no standards, that's the problem.

Au contraire...Rats have principles in spades!  So much so they have two sets of principles, not just one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 04:11:25 pm »
Au contraire...Rats have principles in spades!  So much so they have two sets of principles, not just one.

Yep!  One for thee and another for me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 04:41:24 pm »
Liberals have no honor, no dignity, no simple human compassion, and no self respect.
They do anything and everything they can do no matter what it is, to further their goals.
They believe their 'mission' to be so Holy and 'utterly correct' that anything they do is justified.

But the worst part of all of this is that no Judge and certainly no Republican ever holds them accountable to Rule of Law. They get away with anything and everything they do, regardless of how obviously, blatantly illegal, and fraudulent what they do is. That is the biggest reason they keep doing it, and keep pushing the boundaries of what they can get away with.

They know the Republicans will never do anything, and most Judges are in their pocket.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:39:57 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.