Author Topic: Donald Trump to Formally Announce Re-election Bid on June 18 in Florida  (Read 374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump to Formally Announce Re-election Bid on June 18 in Florida
Trump has made it clear since taking office that he planned to run again in 2020, has held multiple campaign rallies and has already raised tens of millions of dollars.

AFPUpdated:June 1, 2019, 8:14 AM IST

Washington: US President Donald Trump has said that he would formally announce his bid for re-election at a June 18 rally in Florida - a state that was key to his victory in 2016.

Trump's wife Melania, Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen will also be part of the evening event in Orlando at the Amway Center arena, Trump said on Twitter on Friday.

"I will be announcing my Second Term Presidential Run... on June 18th in Orlando," he said. "Join us for this Historic Rally!"

Trump has made it clear since taking office that he planned to run again in 2020, has held multiple campaign rallies and has already raised tens of millions of dollars.

more
https://www.news18.com/news/world/trump-to-formally-announce-re-election-bid-on-june-18-2167739.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:      :thumbsup:              :thumbsup:             :thumbsup:      :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Not for the better of the country.  His presidency has been years of investigation that takes front seat to the important issues this country is facing.  We can't get anything done because we are so busy defending Trump.  If the Dems move forward with impeachment it will take total center stage to all other issues.  Its selfish of the President.  He may have had a good idea about protecting the country when he began but he has been ineffective at getting anything accomplished on his campaign issue of securing the border.  In fact his rhetoric without action has cause the crisis to explode.  Our Border Patrol now exists solely to serve illegal immigrants.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Not for the better of the country.  His presidency has been years of investigation that takes front seat to the important issues this country is facing.  We can't get anything done because we are so busy defending Trump.  If the Dems move forward with impeachment it will take total center stage to all other issues.  Its selfish of the President.  He may have had a good idea about protecting the country when he began but he has been ineffective at getting anything accomplished on his campaign issue of securing the border.  In fact his rhetoric without action has cause the crisis to explode.  Our Border Patrol now exists solely to serve illegal immigrants.

Why do you always side with saboteurs?   @Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

Why do you always side with saboteurs?   @Chosen Daughter

I am sorry I think that argument was lost a long time ago.  Do you think that Jesus would have us approve of everything a man does just because the other side did it first?  I am not siding with anyone except America.  Trump is mired in his own messes.  He is ineffective and a waffler.  I made my comments because I don't see anything getting done on the number 1 issue facing America, illegal immigration.  Its a national embarrassment at this point.  Border Patrol are babysitters rather than protecting the border.  This month illegal immigration increased yet again.  He isn't but he does.  He's for the wall and then he wants people to opt out.  He isn't for asylum but signs asylum legislation.

As for the investigations they would never have happened had Trump not been meeting with Russian officials.   He had a good Atorney General who he trashed which was doing a MAGA job.  He fired him because he got mixed up in Russia investigation.  He was actually working on Trumps agenda to stop illegal immigration and MS-13.  The real kicker is that Trumps good buddy Graham told Sessions to recuse himself yet he is great!

4 more years of defending Trump and defending his tweets just doesn't sound great.  We need a man or woman who isn't going to start off with investigations.  Someone that says what they mean and does it.  Regardless of opposition doing everything within their power to stop this illegal invasion.  That doesn't put lipstick on a pig.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

You're very confused @Chosen Daughter   Very confused.   **nononono*

Offline Chosen Daughter

You're very confused @Chosen Daughter   Very confused.   **nononono*

How so.  Please elaborate.

And another thing.  I am trying to figure out this USMCA.  This opens all three countries to labor movement via work Visa's.  Is this in addition to HB visa's?  Are there limits to how much labor flow?  It also looks like the protections are mainly for the auto industry.  What about all the other manufacturing and other type of labor/service jobs?  What provisions to protect American citizens from taking on the burden of these people coming to work?  There are labor provisions to assure that the auto industry makes $16.00 dollars an hour.  If we are going to sign that for a national trade agreement it should be nation wide don't you think?  Because we are getting screwed in manufacturing because of all the immigrants working for low wages here and collecting benefits.  Where is the provision in this Free Trade that relieves American citizens of any obligation to provide for migrant workers?   There should be a provision saying any workers coming here to work are not eligible for citizen supported social benefits.  Otherwise it is a dud.

Before any radification of the Trade Bill the US citizens should be aware of the contents. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 04:27:35 pm by Chosen Daughter »