Author Topic: Poll: Support for impeaching Trump rises to 41 percent  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Poll: Support for impeaching Trump rises to 41 percent
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2019, 06:51:48 pm »
I posted there for 16 years.  It's all about the Trump support now.  Most of the "Refugees" we had come over to TBR in the Freeper Migration of Spring 2016 got zotted for saying a discouraging word about Trump.  They used to do victory dances when people got the Zot and were expelled from the body.

Post count may not be an indicator of Forum popularity, but is certainly an indication of the fervor of the people posting.

I was Class of '98. Thanks to all of those Zots, their quarterly fundraisers average 75 days. In the old days, JimRob got his money in two weeks.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2019, 07:11:40 pm »
I was Class of '98. Thanks to all of those Zots, their quarterly fundraisers average 75 days. In the old days, JimRob got his money in two weeks.

Fellow '98 here.  Class of '98 saw a whole lot of Zots because of Trump.  Or should I say, "Jim's love of Trump."  I had already left in '14.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Bill Cipher

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2019, 07:26:58 pm »
I support impeaching him.

It will blow up in the Rats faces if they try.

Bingo.

Offline berdie

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2019, 09:41:53 pm »
You are "murderous" when you spam the same garbage into thread after thread, and show zero regard for the sensibilities of the others reading and posting here.

You would probably fit in better with these nutjobs:  http://freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3751348/posts

Well wink777, he/she sure makes it a quick zoom thru the thread I'm reading. I'm sure it will be spam and repetitive.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2019, 11:56:26 pm »

Polls mean nothing.  I read an article, that says PRESIDENT TRUMP IS AT HIS HIGHEST APPROVAL RATING.  President is about 80% approval...the rest have a mental disorder.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Then why are you on a murderous freak out?