Author Topic: The coming crime wave that Border Patrol isn’t stopping  (Read 258 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The coming crime wave that Border Patrol isn’t stopping
Daniel Horowitz · May 29, 2019   

There’s a very simple question the president needs to ask as he continues to contemplate action at the border. For whom does our Border Patrol or even the military exist? Do they exist to protect Americans from bad people coming into this country or to serve as babysitters for a cartel smuggling operation that enables bad people to come in? The two jobs are mutually exclusive. Cartel babysitting undermines protecting Americans. This fact alone should prompt the president to shut down all asylum requests at the border and turn back migrants.

Yesterday, the U.S. Border Patrol celebrated a grim 95th birthday. On May 28, 1924, Congress established the Border Patrol as part of the Immigration Bureau in the Labor Appropriation Act of 1924. Prior to that, land borders were patrolled by ad hoc “mounted watchmen” with few formal federal resources, because most people entered through sea ports. The purpose of the Border Patrol was very clearly spelled out in the 1924 funding bill: “Preventing the unlawful entry” of mainly Chinese nationals and deporting anyone who was caught. The Department of Labor was given funding for “the operation of horse and motor vehicles.” It was all for detention and deportation. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fast-forward 95 years later, and Border Patrol has now become a global babysitting and hospital service. It exists for the invaders, not for those supposed to be protected from them. Border Patrol has advertised “the creation of a new Border Patrol Processing Coordinator position” for the purpose of processing and transporting aliens and for “custodial watch of detainees in hospitals.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/coming-crime-wave-border-patrol-isnt-stopping/

We Have an Afghanistan-Style Insurgency at Our Border Ep 422

https://omny.fm/shows/the-conservative-conscience-with-daniel-horowitz-1/we-have-an-afghanistan-style-insurgency-at-our-bor
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 05:17:46 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: The coming crime wave that Border Patrol isn’t stopping
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 05:49:44 pm »
ALL YOU NEVER TRUMPERS....can blame yourselves.  Not my president.  Then those DEMON-RATS in congress who won't change our OLD, Laws that allow this.  DON'T EVEN BRING IN,  MY PRESIDENTS NAME.

Talk about 9th circus Judges who block his efforts to keep us safe & those 12 RINOS..who blocked president's NATIONAL EMERGENCY. 

HOW DARE ANYONE BLAME MY PRESIDENT!  NT'S were warned, what they are doing to our country!  OWN IT.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: The coming crime wave that Border Patrol isn’t stopping
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 05:56:31 pm »
ALL YOU NEVER TRUMPERS....can blame yourselves.  Not my president.  Then those DEMON-RATS in congress who won't change our OLD, Laws that allow this.  DON'T EVEN BRING IN,  MY PRESIDENTS NAME.

Talk about 9th circus Judges who block his efforts to keep us safe & those 12 RINOS..who blocked president's NATIONAL EMERGENCY. 

HOW DARE ANYONE BLAME MY PRESIDENT!  NT'S were warned, what they are doing to our country!  OWN IT.

How dare I?  How dare he sabotage his own promises to secure the border?  He and only he is responsible for his signature on pro illegal immigration legislation.  He and only he was the one holding the pen when he signed spending bill that had nothing for the border.  He and only he signed the bill that allowed illegal immigrants to sponsor other illegal immigrant "children" coming alone.  With full knowledge that this group is mostly teenagers that MS-13 is trafficking into the US for their gangs.  He and only he signed up for opting out of the border wall.

The only thing Trump has done is big talk with no action that has led to the highest levels of illegal immigration ever.  That has changed Border Patrol into an illegal immigration baby sitting business that once full releases thousands into our commmunity without even knowing who these people are.  He is the person responsible for the crisis.  He shut down the country only to open it back up without recieving anything.  He has given Nancy and her gang everything they wanted including the rope to hang him. 

I think the jury is out on whether Trump has had the energy or drive to stop the illegal immigration problem in America.  He is busy but for himself rather than the American people.  And BTW no comments as of yet on Chevrolet shutting down operations in America.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 07:07:46 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.