Author Topic: Bikers Promise To “Descend On D.C.” If Radical Dems Attempt To Impeach Trump  (Read 706 times)

rangerrebew

Bikers Promise To “Descend On D.C.” If Radical Dems Attempt To Impeach Trump
Posted on May 31, 2019 by DCWhispers   

The Bikers for Trump movement that began in 2016 has since grown to several hundred thousand members and should the radical D.C. Democrats push forward with an impeachment vote against President Donald Trump after all evidence appears to show conclusively that the president did nothing wrong, those bikers are declaring their intent to descend on D.C. in protest.

If that happens will millions more Americans join them?

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/bikers-promise-to-descend-on-d-c-if-radical-dems-attempt-to-impeach-trump/#QgFllHVjpctIPurK.99

Offline Applewood

So the bikers want to be as violent as those radical Antifa types, eh? 

By the way, DC Whispers, there is no conclusive evidence showing Trump did nothing wrong, no matter what he says. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

By the way, DC Whispers, there is no conclusive evidence showing Trump did nothing wrong, no matter what he says.
Granted, where I am it is noisy and I didn't catch all of the audio in the "street Justice" with Judge Janine segment, but I didn't hear anything about being violent, much less as much so as Antifa.

Sometimes, just the sheer presence of large numbers of like minded people can make a point, and bikers I have ridden with are well known for being generally self-policing. So, Please tell me where you got that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

First off, the burden of conclusive evidence is on proving the crime, not the innocence. If a person did nothing, there would be no conclusive evidence to rebut it. That's called "proving a negative" and it's impossible.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So we've got known violent gangs and mobs threatening to take over the government? What could possibly go wrong? /sarc
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

So we've got known violent gangs and mobs threatening to take over the government? What could possibly go wrong? /sarc
Ever hear the term 1%er? You've been watching way too much Hollywood dreck.  *****rollingeyes*****

As Bikers go, 99% aren't from "known violent gangs". Include Patriot Guard Riders, Vietnam Veterans, Fire and Iron, Blue Knights, Harley Owners Group chapters, and a host of others on the fundamentally non-violent side. And don't forget the chapters of the Christian Motorcyclists Association.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 02:20:25 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ever hear the term 1%er? You've been watching way too much Hollywood dreck.  *****rollingeyes*****

As Bikers go, 99% aren't from "known violent gangs". Include Patriot Guard Riders, Vietnam Veterans, Fire and Iron, Blue Knights, Harley Owners Group chapters, and a host of others on the fundamentally non-violent side. And don't forget the chapters of the Christian Motorcyclists Association.

I've ridden with Patriot Guard, and they are respectable members of society. 

Offline Smokin Joe

I've ridden with Patriot Guard, and they are respectable members of society.
As are most riders--not the type of folks to get the lurid headlines that bolster the Hollywood stereotypes.

C S Lewis

Offline Onesafespace.com

• One Safe Space
I think yes, many more will join them. And well said Smoking Joe, there is no mention of violence... Applewood it is that kind of thinking and fake speech that causes trouble and keeps you in the dark. When you need a Safe Space, and you will, try this....Onesafespace.com :amen:
Onesafespace.com

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When you need a Safe Space, and you will, try this....Onesafespace.com :amen:

Your Avatar had me thinking "Hang Ten"  or "The Toes Knows"

What ya think @Cyber Liberty...  You feeling me?   888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ROFLMAO!

They MIGHT if guaranteed camera time,there are guards on site to protect their rented Harley's, and the lunches are catered.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Bikers Promise To “Descend On D.C.” If Radical Dems Attempt To Impeach Trump
Posted on May 31, 2019 by DCWhispers   

The Bikers for Trump movement that began in 2016 has since grown to several hundred thousand members and should the radical D.C. Democrats push forward with an impeachment vote against President Donald Trump after all evidence appears to show conclusively that the president did nothing wrong, those bikers are declaring their intent to descend on D.C. in protest.

If that happens will millions more Americans join them?

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/bikers-promise-to-descend-on-d-c-if-radical-dems-attempt-to-impeach-trump/#QgFllHVjpctIPurK.99

Good for them. It is time.

Offline LegalAmerican

What a weird thing to say.  To compare bikers with Antifa.  THEY ARE OPPOSITES.  BIKERS WANTING TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY & PRESIDENT  and the others wanting to destroy our constitution, country & president. 

You don't know the GOOD GUYS,,WHITE HATS..FROM the BAD GUYS..BLACK HATS...do you?  You don't know right from wrong?  I am asking.  See, question mark? 

Offline LegalAmerican

Granted, where I am it is noisy and I didn't catch all of the audio in the "street Justice" with Judge Janine segment, but I didn't hear anything about being violent, much less as much so as Antifa.

Sometimes, just the sheer presence of large numbers of like minded people can make a point, and bikers I have ridden with are well known for being generally self-policing. So, Please tell me where you got that.

....This is how LEFT MEDIA starts,  fake news. 

:thumbsup: