Author Topic: Enough Games—They Want to Destroy Us  (Read 193 times)

rangerrebew

Enough Games—They Want to Destroy Us
« on: June 01, 2019, 04:04:14 pm »
Enough Games—They Want to Destroy Us

By Karl Notturno| May 31st, 2019

Mere hours after I submitted my last column arguing that Robert Mueller must be called to testify, Rachel Maddow took to the air to make the exact counter-case that I outlined and refuted in my column. No surprises there. We predicted it.

The past few days of news coverage have confirmed that the corporate leftist media and the Democrats are hellbent on uncritically warping every fact and statement to support their effort to forcibly remove a democratically elected president and to demonize anyone who may stand in their way. Reality be damned.

In a civil society, citizens may be entitled to their opinions but not to their own facts. But the past few years are evidence enough that we are no longer living in an actual civilized society. Our opponents are not engaging in good faith. They are willing and eager to destroy anyone in their way—no matter the cost.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/05/31/enough-games-they-want-to-destroy-us/

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: Enough Games—They Want to Destroy Us
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 04:16:11 pm »
From the article:

It is time we call out our opponents for what they are: anti-American enemies of the Republic.

Exactly right.
Let it burn.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 04:55:01 pm »
Its personal now, too. I've seen it happen dozens of times now - a left leaning 'friend' or acquaintance learns that you don't sufficiently hate the political figure they hate, or have a differing opinion on one issue or the other, and suddenly you're worse than persona non grata.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 05:42:41 pm »
I'm living in a 'Zombie'-like world.

No matter how much compelling evidence is being presented, I have dear friends that still maintain that Pres. Trump is evil personified.

It's fascinating.  It's sad.  It's kind of scary.

And to top it off, they're feeling sorry for ME!!!    rrthree
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald