Author Topic: ‘You better hit his jugular': Meghan McCain weighs in on impeachment  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You better hit his jugular': Meghan McCain weighs in on impeachment
by John Gage
 | May 31, 2019 08:43 PM

Meghan McCain said that House Democrats need to succeed if they attempt to impeach President Trump.

“I will say if you take this kill shot, Democrats, you better not miss. You better hit his jugular. If there is even a finger still moving at the end of it, you’re going to ruin your chances in 2020. But you better do this well if you're going to do it,” the host of “The View” said Friday.

Host Whoopi Goldberg intervened to clarify that McCain was not calling for literal harm to the president.

“I'm a hunter and shooter, I’m sorry if that metaphor is wrong. I talk like a redneck, so sorry. But I will say you have to successfully do this if you're going to impeach him. You have to impeach him. It can't just be proceedings that don't end up successful,” McCain said.

“If you’re going to swing, you have to hit the ball,” host Joy Behar said.

McCain thanked Behar for coming up with a more apt metaphor.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/you-better-hit-his-jugular-meghan-mccain-weighs-in-on-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

McLoser sure raised a classy gal.

She fell not far from the tree.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Miss Piggy's hate is getting the best of her.  I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.   wink777

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kind of a specific violent undertone IMO.

Seeing so many life threatening cases of innuendo from the left side.  Hope Trump is taking all precautions.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Before 2020 slow Joe (if not already) may be the most gif-ed memed mofo in computer history.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Meghan McCain said Thursday that President Donald Trump is making her grieving process over her father John McCain's death "impossible" because he "is so obsessed with the fact that he's never going to be a great man" like the late war hero.

May 30, 2019
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/meghan-mccain-says-trump-won-t-let-her-grieve-obsessed-n1012021

Where the hell is her husband?  Her mother?  A friend?   Listening to her and watching her weight balloon to the morbidly obese range....why isn't someone getting her the help she's screaming for?  Meghan needs at least a 90 day LOA for intense mental and physical health care.

Offline skeeter

There's a peculiar kind of disorder in that family. I guess its well suited for someone hunting Imperial Japanese destroyers, but otherwise it sounds a bit psychotic.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is impossible for her to see what the rest of us see. She is simply blinded to the fact that her father was a duplicitous, vindictive, petty little man, who took pleasure in being a backstabber.

She sees her father as a God.
Many others see him as an a$$hole traitor.
I wonder what specific thing she can point to that she thinks made John McCain a Great Man.
What did he ever do? When? Where? What?
He was nothing but another mediocre Senator. Just one of hundreds just like him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.