Author Topic: Man places 390th in men's hurdles, calls himself female, snatches women's NCAA national title  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

June 1, 2019
Man places 390th in men's hurdles, calls himself female, snatches women's NCAA national title
By Drew Belsky

When normal people thinking normal thoughts read that a man named Craig Tefler "took home the women's 400-meter hurdles national title" at the 2019 National Collegiate Athletic Association Division II Outdoor Track & Field Championships, they conclude that he stole it.  In our brave new world, where Craig goes by "CeCe" and calls himself a woman, things are a little different.

Legal Insurrection has the video:

This appears to be the first NCAA win for a man pretending to be a woman.  Legal Insurrection notes that prior to competing against women, Craig "Cece" Tefler "competed against men with mediocre results," finishing 200th and 390th in the (men's) 400-meter hurdles.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/man_places_390th_in_mens_hurdles_calls_himself_female_snatches_womens_ncaa_national_title.html#ixzz5payMNIfr

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"I'm so pretty,oh so pretty,so pretty,so witty,so gay!"

Suck it up girls! You are just getting the genderless world you asked for.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"I'm so pretty,oh so pretty,so pretty,so witty,so gay!"

Suck it up girls! You are just getting the genderless world you asked for.
Exactly. Every story like this, and there are a lot of them, makes me smile.
It is always satisfying when Liberals get kicked in the teeth by unforgiving reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator