Author Topic: GM Sends Manufacturing Jobs to South Korea as U.S. Workers Are Laid Off  (Read 321 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
GM Sends Manufacturing Jobs to South Korea as U.S. Workers Are Laid Off

General Motors (GM) executives announced this week that two of their vehicles will be produced in South Korea as American workers in Lordstown, Ohio are left jobless after their GM plant closure and other Americans’ jobs at the corporation hang in the balance.

At the end of last year, GM CEO Mary Barra announced that the corporation would soon lay off 14,700 workers in the United States and Canada. Meanwhile, the corporation’s production in China and Mexico have remained unaffected, much like Barra’s continued annual salary of $22 million.

While the Lordstown, Ohio Assembly Plant has already been idled by GM, also slated to close this year are GM’s Detroit-Hamtramck and Warren Transmission plants in Michigan and the Baltimore Operations plant in Maryland.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/31/gm-sends-manufacturing-jobs-to-south-korea-as-u-s-workers-are-laid-off/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Renegotiating NAFTA Is Putting Lipstick On A Pig
By Robert E. Scott, www.epi.org
August 27, 2017 | Educate!

https://popularresistance.org/renegotiating-nafta-is-putting-lipstick-on-a-pig/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

Those tariffs are really bringing back the jobs, aren't they?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 08:34:39 am by Applewood »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Those tariffs are really bringing back the jobs, aren't they?]

Not winning.