Author Topic: Trump calls Meghan Markle ‘nasty’ ahead of London visit  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Seriously?  I needed a sarcasm tag with my last post?  :D

No, Corbe needs a s/ tag.  I thought your comment was sort of cute.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

No, Corbe needs a s/ tag.  I thought your comment was sort of cute.

Substitution?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   All this would have been avoided if Trump and @LegalAmerican would just learn two simple English words~ NO COMMENT.

@corbe

HorseHillary! It would have been 100 times worse as every leftist on the planet started screaming "he's hiding something!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

All this would have been avoided if Trump and @LegalAmerican would just learn two simple English words~ NO COMMENT.
-------------------------------------
Indeed.
By now most are aware that our Genius in the Stable
has the IQ of a brick but what is the excuse for
the 80 posters adding to this pile of horse manure??? 

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
@Cyber Liberty

According to son who has lived in London over twenty years, the Brits think Trump is a joke; they would never use the words he does.  Son's fiance, Amy, totally a Brit, can't stand him, either.  She works at an international agency that tracks and finds people who exploit others, human  traffickers, so she is with many employees and says they think as she does - Trump is a nothing to them. 

I expect your son and his fiance hang with a different crowd than I did when I was living in London. My friends, from there, quite like Trump. They belong to the Brexit crowd and are tired of their own swamp of politicians. It’s the same over there as it is here with media and celebrities touting liberal crap and the liberals there think everyone that is anyone thinks the same as they do, while the common Joe Brit thinks more conservatively.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   I allow one of these Trumpers to wind me up.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

@corbe

HorseHillary! It would have been 100 times worse as every leftist on the planet started screaming "he's hiding something!"

.....BINGO!  HELL IF HE DOES...HELL IF HE DOESN'T!    :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

I expect your son and his fiance hang with a different crowd than I did when I was living in London. My friends, from there, quite like Trump. They belong to the Brexit crowd and are tired of their own swamp of politicians. It’s the same over there as it is here with media and celebrities touting liberal crap and the liberals there think everyone that is anyone thinks the same as they do, while the common Joe Brit thinks more conservatively.

Correct & Brits had a rally in support of president TRUMP & said not to believe they don't like him. LEFTIST BRITS PUT ON AIRS....so "propa"..speaking, while naked young men climb out of 2 story windows to get away from perverts! 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:46:55 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Even though it is on tape, he now denies every saying he called her nasty.

Online rustynail

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I never called Meghan Markle “nasty.” Made up by the Fake News Media, and they got caught cold! Will @CNN, @nytimes and others apologize? Doubt it!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 2, 2019

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Where on the 'tape'?

Offline libertybele

I believe the President. The media wants nothing more than for this trip to be a bust.  Any negativity that they can report on the president they will.  For the record, I think Markle IS nasty!  IMHO this is nothing 'royal' about her; not in action, nor looks, and definitely not personality.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

Where on the 'tape'?

Here you go.. (OK, not a physical tape, but a recording)..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pGXGZiWJRY&feature=youtu.be&t=59

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I never called Meghan Markle “nasty.” Made up by the Fake News Media, and they got caught cold! Will @CNN, @nytimes and others apologize? Doubt it!</p>— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 2, 2019

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

@ABX

Normally,i would just tell someone they are wrong,but you <insults removed> puts her cloven hoof in the ring?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 01:33:19 pm by Mod5 »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

@ CORBE...see..Look at all the nice things he said. He didn't even KNOW..that she was nasty to him, during his campaign.
So, does not matter what he says, when he says it, how he says it..you N.T.'S will continue the hate to him & apparently to me.   NOT EVEN RATIONAL. I am a patriot supporting my president & country.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

The HORROR!

You’re correct, @LegalAmerican.The British and American press twisted his comments. It’s fake news again.

I wonder if Chuck Todd and Don Lemon and ABX sleep with a security blanket at night to keep away the Orange Boogeyman.

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump calls Meghan Markle ‘nasty’ ahead of London visit
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2019, 09:13:22 am »
As a TrumpRealist, I try to analyze his actions and words fairly.

I call this one:
- 90% on the media twisting his words to make them sound much worse than they actually were.
- 10% on Trump for not being a careful speaker.

He said: “I didn’t know that. What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty.”

By using this very clipped manner of speaking, he opens his words up for misinterpretation.

"I didn’t know that she was nasty." can be misinterpreted as meaning: "I didn’t know that she was a nasty skank." "I didn’t know that she was nasty like a skank." and so forth.

What I believe he was trying to say (and could have with a bit more effort) was: "I didn’t know that she said nasty things about me.” or, even more simply, "I didn’t know that she was being nasty.”

It is pretty clear to me that Trump intended to convey that Markle was being nasty (or more accurately, had been nasty in the past).

Not gonna happen. We like Trump the way he is.

One time out of the blue my brother said to me, “You know the way you are?”

I said, “Yeah?”

He said, “Well, don’t be that way.”

If you hire a hit man don’t be surprised if he kills someone.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Who cares? As an American citizen, she's not supposed to have a title of nobility anyway, and as a divorced socialite, she wasn't supposed to be allowed to marry royalty.

Wallis Simpson and Grace Kelly would disagree with you. 

So would Queen Noor of Jordan and a host of other Americans.

https://www.insider.com/americans-who-married-royalty-2017-12
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wallis Simpson and Grace Kelly would disagree with you. 

So would Queen Noor of Jordan and a host of other Americans.

https://www.insider.com/americans-who-married-royalty-2017-12
Did Queen Noor lose her American Citizenship? Grace Kelly? Foreign Royalty with an American passport?

While certainly both were beloved as Americans, and even after the weddings, I'd think they'd be traveling on their adopted country's passport.

Keep in mind, dual citizenship was not allowed until the SCOTUS ruled on Afroyim v. Rusk in 1967...

For instance,
Americans who served in the Lafayette Escadrille, the Eagle Squadrons and the Flying Tigers had their citizenship restored by acts of Congress. Veterans of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade were threatened with loss of citizenship, but the threats were not carried out.
http://old.post-gazette.com/nation/20020515dual0515p4.asp

Most, (although not all) of the marriages between Americans and Royalty have occurred since that ruling, which made it far more difficult to lose American citizenship. As a result, dual citizenship has become more common.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

:cool:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's a State visit and he is to meet with the Royal Family...my guess most will snub him as he deserves....

Looks like you were wrong.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Did Queen Noor lose her American Citizenship? Grace Kelly? Foreign Royalty with an American passport?

While certainly both were beloved as Americans, and even after the weddings, I'd think they'd be traveling on their adopted country's passport.

Keep in mind, dual citizenship was not allowed until the SCOTUS ruled on Afroyim v. Rusk in 1967...

For instance, http://old.post-gazette.com/nation/20020515dual0515p4.asp

Most, (although not all) of the marriages between Americans and Royalty have occurred since that ruling, which made it far more difficult to lose American citizenship. As a result, dual citizenship has become more common.

Noor did in 1978.  I couldn't find Grace Kelly on this list.  Saw some other surprising names that relinquished their American citizenship though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_United_States_citizens_who_relinquished_their_nationality
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline ABX

You’re correct, @LegalAmerican.The British and American press twisted his comments. It’s fake news again.

I wonder if Chuck Todd and Don Lemon and ABX sleep with a security blanket at night to keep away the Orange Boogeyman.

He said. "I didn't know she was nasty".

If I said "I didn't know you were a whore" you would report me for calling you names (note, I didn't, just using an 'if' example).

Offline libertybele

I really can't believe this thread is still going.  Who really gives a darn about Markle?  She's nothing more than a gold digger who is conning Prince Harry and the royal family.  She, her new bambino and her mammy will always be taken care of.  That was her objective.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Rivergirl

There is no offense that isn't defended by the tRumpers.   He can do no wrong.   In their opinion nothing is ever his fault and he never ever lies.   The rest of us just make up stuff about their hero.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The only thing Trump did wrong was not complete the sentence.  I get what he meant as do most people.

If he had said "I didn't know she was nasty in her comments about me" it would have taken the wind out of the media's sails on this.

He was actually kinda nice in what he said to her after that.

Hell even the editor of The Sun who did the interview was on CNN saying basically people were making something out of nothing.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The only thing Trump did wrong was not complete the sentence.  I get what he meant as do most people.

If he had said "I didn't know she was nasty in her comments about me" it would have taken the wind out of the media's sails on this.

He was actually kinda nice in what he said to her after that.

Hell even the editor of The Sun who did the interview was on CNN saying basically people were making something out of nothing.

888high58888