Author Topic: WATCH — Former Amash Supporter: ‘You Have No Future in This District’ as a Republican  (Read 341 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Video at source.  Awesome. 

A woman voter who attended a town hall event Tuesday for Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) in Grand Rapids, Michigan, accused him of “political grandstanding” in his calls to impeach President Trump and claimed he only wants to benefit from it to raise his “national profile.”

“I think a lot of the people here who are cheering and applauding your courage most likely didn’t vote for you,” the woman told Amash, who represents Michigan’s 3rd congressional district, which includes Grand Rapids.

“I, on the other hand, voted for you in every election since 2010,” she continued. “And in fact, I worked on your first campaign in 2010. I knocked on hundreds of doors for you. I made hundreds of poll calls for you, inviting people to your events to meet you. I made tons of personal phone calls to friends to vote you in when you were running against a bunch of other people.”...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/29/watch-former-amash-supporter-you-have-no-future-in-this-district-as-a-republican/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Offline corbe

Obviously, this Trumper is upset.   As @Right_in_Virginia so aptly conveys to others here 'Bless her Heat, Have a wonderful day'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
     Obviously, this Trumper is upset.   As @Right_in_Virginia so aptly conveys to others here 'Bless her Heat, Have a wonderful day'.

I don't get the impressions that she's a Trumper, @corbe.  She seems to be very upset about hypocrisy and injustice.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I don't get the impressions that she's a Trumper, @corbe.  She seems to be very upset about hypocrisy and injustice.
Au contraire. This is a Trump shill.
She continued, “You just talked about how you did better in District 3 than Trump. Do you want to talk about how the last election you got the least amount of support that you’ve ever had because you haven’t supported the MAGA agenda?”
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

Amash has always voted with a strong Libertarian/Conservative bend and she, of all people, should know this (that's why I labeled her a disgruntled Trumper). 
   He read the Mueller report and came up with a different conclusion than AG Barr (as I did).  He is a very principled person, I remember when Cruz was rock solid like that.
   I'm not advocating for Impeachment but the Don Jr. emails alone show that there was an 'INTENT' to collude with the Russians to get hellarys emails 'Late summer would be great'.  As far as obstruction I believe the case could be made for that too, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.