Author Topic: FITTON: MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD? I estimate at least 900,000 aliens illegally voted in midterms  (Read 1290 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

More than just the DMV. Any time a person interacts with any government agency, for example Health and Human Services, they practically force them to register to vote. It is pushed to the point of being coercive.

Think of an illegal who is unfamiliar with America dealing with USCIS or any other government agency. They would easily get the impression that registering to vote is a required part of the process. And that is intentional. The government agencies never outright say that a client is 'required' to register, but they give that impression in a forceful way. And never explain that it is not a requirement.

Democrats love illegals because they represent ignorant new voters who will vote as they are told to. Republicans love illegals because they are cheap sub rosa workers. American citizens are forced to pick up the bill while all the politicians all become multimillionaires.

America is not 'becoming' a third world nation. In terms of corruption and our form of government, we already are.

Yes.  ..............But mostly DEMON-RATS to blame.    JFK.

Offline LegalAmerican

Here in CA the problem is obvious - drivers licenses are issued to illegals, the DMV practically shoves voter registration forms in the hands of anyone applying for a license, elected officials openly encouraged illegals to vote.

It always makes me chuckle when some pearl-clutching leftist expresses disbelief in rampant voter fraud.

lol.   And dare I say, some on here too?   DENY VOTER FRAUD.   

Offline LegalAmerican

You have much more faith in 'the system' than I do. All you are doing is describing the technical process as it is theoretically supposed to work. You are not describing the way it works in reality. In 'theory' you are correct. In practice you are naive.

There is nothing and no one overseeing the overseers. Essentially, they have a free hand to do whatever they want to do. And they know this. Even if in the unlikely event that someone is ever caught, they will simply claim that it was a 'mistake' or an 'oversight' <--(one of their favorite terms) and all will be dropped and forgotten in a minute.

............ :thumbsup:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

I can absolutely assure you no DMV location in Texas can put anyone directly on the master voter list.  People fill out a form with their information and that form goes to the Secretary of State's Election Division so the name/information can be checked.

I hear you, Victoria, but the unfortunate fact is that non-citizens are registered to vote and have done so. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hear you, Victoria, but the unfortunate fact is that non-citizens are registered to vote and have done so.

The key word in what she said is "can" (be checked).  Don't think there is any mechanism to ensure that it IS checked.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

@Sanguine
@berdie
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

I will explain this more in detail why DMV locations cannot put a person's name on the State's Master Voter List.

Let's define what we are talking about - We are not talking about every way voter fraud could happen.  We are only talking about the process that happens when a person fills out a form at a DMV location to register to vote.

Here is why/how filling out a form at a DMV location came about:
Many people didn't know they had to go to a county registration office to register to vote.  Today, going there still doesn't register them to vote.  In 2002, after the Florida problem, the federal government passed the Help America Vote Act that made every state's Secretary of State's Election Division the keeper of the State Master Voter List.  A county would send the person's information to them and they would determine if that person was a legal voter, then tell the county to put the name on their list or not put it on there.  So, see, even a county cannot access the State's Master Voter List.  If a county can't do it, it could be ridiculous to think a DMV location could do it.  No one gets access to the State Master Voter list except the state's election division.

Back to the people who want to register to vote and don't know how to do it.  The Federal government did this to help people register to vote:

“The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA) (52 U.S.C. §§ 20501–20511) (formerly 42 U.S.C. §§ 1973gg–1973gg-10), also known as the Motor Voter Act, is a United States federal law signed into law by President Bill Clinton on May 20, 1993, and which came into effect on January 1, 1995. The law was enacted under the Elections Clause of the United States Constitution. The law advances voting rights in the United States by requiring state governments to offer voter registration opportunities to any eligible person who applies for or renews a driver license or applies for public assistance …”

Now, think realistically about this:  The State's Master Voter List is held by the Secretary of State's Election Division.  Access to this list is limited to the State Election Division.  Can you imagine the mess up/screw up of the State Master Voting List if every DMV location in every county in a state could access the secure State's Master Voting List?

Once again, a DMV location can offer a person the service of sending their information to the Secretary of State’s Election Division for voter registration.  That division will determine if that person is a citizen and eligible to vote in that county.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 03:44:21 am by Victoria33 »