Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Absolutely Unloads On Mueller As "Sleazy And Dishonest"  (Read 149 times)

rangerrebew

Tucker Carlson Absolutely Unloads On Mueller As "Sleazy And Dishonest"

Posted by CollinRugg May 30, 2019 in Politics , Source: dailycaller,

Fox News host Tucker Carlson slammed special counsel Robert Mueller, saying that he is in the category of people who “you sort of admire from afar” but the “more you learn it turns out that they are sleazy and dishonest.”

These comments made by Carlson came during an interview on his show with DOJ spokesman Ian Prior in regards to the Mueller statement made on Wednesday morning.

The two discussed how Mueller and Comey in 2016 had many similarities, noting when Comey “went out and talked about someone that they weren’t going to charge with a crime, but then continued to say all kinds of information that was derogatory about Hillary Clinton,” Prior stated.

https://trendingpolitics.com/tucker-carlson-mueller-is-sleazy-and-dishonest/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ian Prior missed a perfectly good opportunity to shut up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online goatprairie

I'm certainly not the greatest Trump fan (although I voted for him), but there's no doubt Trump is getting railroaded.
They couldn't prove collusion with Russia (duh), so they went on a fishing expedition hoping he'd commit some sort of process crime.
In short, by the law/legally they have nothing.
But they still keep whining and probing as if given enough time they'll find something.
What they are doing is simply unethical if not totally illegal.
The whole idea that Trump colluded with the Russians was a sort of LSD-inspired hallucination by sore losers who wanted to win by any means, fair or foul. Mostly foul.