Author Topic: Wallace Shuts Down Gillibrand When She Goes On Anti-Fox News Rant During Town Hall  (Read 386 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wallace Shuts Down Gillibrand When She Goes On Anti-Fox News Rant During Town Hall
Leah Barkoukis

|
 @LeahBarkoukis
|
Posted: Jun 03, 2019 7:30 AM

A Fox News town hall with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) went south on Sunday when the presidential hopeful started attacking the network over its abortion coverage.

Her rant against Fox began after a former pediatric nurse asked about her position on late-term abortions.

Instead of offering a response to the question, Gillibrand blamed Fox for talking about the “red herring” of infanticide, devoting more than six hours to covering the abortion debate.

"What we have created, unfortunately, is a false choice and a false narrative," she said. "And Chris, I want to talk about the role that Fox News plays in this because it's a problem. I can tell you before President Trump gave his State of the Union, Fox News talked about infanticide."

"Infanticide doesn't exist," she said, before host Chris Wallace interrupted.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/06/03/wallace-and-gillibrand-spar-during-fox-town-hall-n2547280
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I couldn't believe Wallace wasted an hour of time interviewing her.

Offline skeeter

Well it was kind of a limp attempt, but at least he did try to challenge her.

A better line would have been 'are you saying that points of view which differ from your own should not be heard?'

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I'm thinking that the odds are good with 23-24 candidates that we can get a real melt down style rant out of one of them....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm thinking that the odds are good with 23-24 candidates that we can get a real melt down style rant out of one of them....

That reminds me...I hold the Franchise for the TBR popcorn concession.  I get a nickel for every bag posted.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
That reminds me...I hold the Franchise for the TBR popcorn concession.  I get a nickel for every bag posted.