Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett: Obama would be impeached 'in a nanosecond' for behaving like Trump  (Read 580 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Valerie Jarrett: Obama would be impeached 'in a nanosecond' for behaving like Trump
By Zack Budryk - 05/30/19 05:36 PM EDT

Former White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett said Thursday that former President Obama would have been impeached in “a nanosecond” if he behaved like President Trump.

Asked by co-host Zerlina Maxwell during an interview on Sirius XM’s "Signal Boost" how quickly Obama would have been impeached in similar circumstances, Jarrett responded "about a nanosecond."

“I think that the standards have slipped dramatically and there's no earthly way President Obama could have gotten away with any of this. Not just the words and the content, but just the policy reversals and what we're doing to the fabric of our country,” she said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/446249-valerie-jarrett-obama-would-be-impeached-in-a-nanosecond-for-behaving
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bullshit Val!...your boss committed so many impeachable crimes I have lost track..thank God the press protected that SOB
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

She falsely assumes the GOP has cajones.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bullshit Val!...your boss committed so many impeachable crimes I have lost track..thank God the press protected that SOB
Hussein was a Black Mecca Worshipper who is a homosexual with a tranny so called 'wife'.
He had so many Liberal "Get out of jail free" cards, it was impossible to impeach him.
Forget about impeaching Obama, the Republicans were frozen in abject fear to even say anything negative about him.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 10:32:12 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Besides, everyone knows his 'sons' would have never allowed it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She is clearly on mind-altering drugs. Bathhouse Barry could blow a 12  year old on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in front of tv cameras and not even be charged,never mind arrested.

She's just trying to play the "Black Professional Victim Card".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
No, puppetmaster Val, your guy wouldn't be impeached for anything. He defiled the Constitution numerous times and skipped away.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Bill Cipher

I call bullshit

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline libertybele

Get real Val, he's black. 535 members of Congress failed to reign him in for that reason.  Never, ever would they even dream of impeaching the first black president.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Get real Val, he's black. 535 members of Congress failed to reign him in for that reason.  Never, ever would they even dream of impeaching the first black president.

I thought that was Bill Clinton?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

only 435 of those have anything to do with impeachment.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Slide Rule

Obama would be impeached 'in a nanosecond'?

Val Jarrett?

I doubt the genius knows about such terms as nanosecond other
than is quite small. Terms such as nanosecond are used in scientific
inquiry, background Ms Jarrett sorely lacks.

Someone unfamiliar would separate herself from it with quotation marks.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote