Author Topic: Professor who has correctly predicted 9 presidential elections says Trump will win in 2020 unless De  (Read 325 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Professor who has correctly predicted 9 presidential elections says Trump will win in 2020 unless Democrats impeach
By Marina Pitofsky - 05/30/19 11:16 AM EDT

An American University professor who has correctly predicted the last nine presidential elections says President Trump will win the 2020 election unless congressional Democrats, “grow a spine,” CNN reported.

Allan Lichtman, a political historian, said Democrats only have a shot at the White House if they begin impeachment proceedings against Trump, calling the decision both “constitutionally” and “politically” right in the wake of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“It’s a false dichotomy to say Democrats have a choice between doing what is right and what is constitutional and what is politically right. Impeachment is also politically right,” Lichtman told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin on Wednesday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/446136-professor-who-has-correctly-predicted-nine-presidential-elections-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
If they get behind Joe it's over.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline LMAO

We get these predictions every election cycle

“Professor who has never gotten an election prediction wrong predicts...”

“If x football team beats y football team...”

“If it snows the week before Election Day...”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Conventional wisdom is that impeachment will hurt the Democrats.

I'm not sure, is it not thought that impeaching Bill Clinton hurt the Republicans? I think so though that surely is up to debate.

Offline skeeter

I'm not sure, is it not thought that impeaching Bill Clinton hurt the Republicans? I think so though that surely is up to debate.

Impeachment WITH crimes hurt the IMPEACHERS in Clinton's case. Hell, when the media were done people wanted the Special Prosecutor in prison.

The media, GOPe and rats now hope to turn that particular wisdom on its ear - winning through impeachment WITHOUT crimes.

If they win then all hope for this country is dead. I'll be finished with it, anyway.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 05:51:52 pm by skeeter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

It hurt Republicans that impeachment was perceived to be over mere consensual adult oral sex.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Impeach...not impeach....it doesn't make a difference.  The Democommies are bankrupt!  They have not had a single idea that improved the lives of Americans in decades, and the American people are slowly awakening to that fact.  Also, 2019 is the first year all of America is subjugated to the vagaries of Obamacare.  Slowly, Americans will come to realize what the mention of death panels was all about as family members and friends die prematurely.  My best friend's father died prematurely because of the policies of Obamacare.

NOTE:  KEEP OUT OF HOSPICE CARE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.  40% OF THOSE ENTERING HOSPICE HAVE A RECOVERY.  KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS SHOULD YOU GET SICK AGAIN FOR THE SAME DIAGNOSIS CODES!!!!

Trump, with his crotch grabbing history was more appealing for one reason, he identified the issues and talked about how he wanted to resolve them.  Clinton largely hid from the camera while Trump boldly stood before it and told America what he hoped to do.  Just never was a contest, I don't care how many polls said otherwise.

The media and even organizations like Pew are corrupt.  Pew is funded by George Soros, thus they are tainted.  What they say no longer carries any weight.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Conventional wisdom is that impeachment will hurt the Democrats, but conventional wisdom is that President Trump is unpopular, and conventional wisdom was that candidate Trump couldn't win.

Perhaps they think President Trump's secret is he is recklessly bold.