Author Topic: Jill Biden Promises End To Joe’s Alleged Inappropriate Behavior, Praises Husband’s Accusers  (Read 598 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Promises End To Joe’s Alleged Inappropriate Behavior, Praises Husband’s Accusers
7:54 AM 05/30/2019 | Politics
William Davis | Contributor

Former second lady Jill Biden promised an end to her husband Joe Biden’s alleged inappropriate behavior Wednesday during an appearance on The Daily Show. She also praised the “courage” of the women who made complaints against the former vice president.

“It took a lot of courage for women to step forward and say, you know, ‘You’re in my space. Joe heard that. And it just won’t happen again,” she told The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah. “He heard what they were saying.”

Former Democratic Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores was the first of several women to accuse Biden of inappropriate behavior during a 2014 campaign event, although the former Bernie Sanders supporter later remarked that politics was the “impetus” for her decision to come forward.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/30/jill-biden-joe-trevor-noah-daily-show-behavior-touching/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Jill wants to be FLOTUS more than any woman I have seen in my life. She will do and say anything in order to further that goal. Hillary didn't want it as badly, she had her eyes on being Bill's co-president.

She saw all the adulation and goodies that Michelle received during the 8 years of Obama. She wants it!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online mountaineer

A video of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden hugging his wife onstage at a rally in Philadelphia on Saturday has spread across social media, dividing opinions online, with some accusing the former vice president of inappropriate behavior.

In the video, Biden can be seen greeting his wife, Jill Biden, onstage with a hug at the Saturday rally. At one point, the former vice president appears to rest his hands just above his wife's waist, before she can be seen appearing to remove them.

Taking notice of the seconds-long exchange, social media users, including right-wing critics, took to Twitter to accuse Biden of "creepy" behavior, an accusation that follows a string of claims accusing the 2020 contender of previous misconduct. ... VIDEO AT https://twitter.com/i/status/1130251107371036672  or Newsweek
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't he feel up a 10-year-old just a day or so ago?  Jill's already failing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A video of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden hugging his wife onstage at a rally in Philadelphia on Saturday has spread across social media, dividing opinions online, with some accusing the former vice president of inappropriate behavior.

In the video, Biden can be seen greeting his wife, Jill Biden, onstage with a hug at the Saturday rally. At one point, the former vice president appears to rest his hands just above his wife's waist, before she can be seen appearing to remove them.

Taking notice of the seconds-long exchange, social media users, including right-wing critics, took to Twitter to accuse Biden of "creepy" behavior, an accusation that follows a string of claims accusing the 2020 contender of previous misconduct. ... VIDEO AT https://twitter.com/i/status/1130251107371036672  or Newsweek

Reminds me of the wet, sloppy one Algore slapped on Tipper at the Convention in '00.  Ick.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Didn't he feel up a 10-year-old just a day or so ago?  Jill's already failing.
I wonder if she has to keep an eye on him at family gatherings around granddaughters. Or is it only complete strangers he grabs and sniffs?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wonder if she has to keep an eye on him at family gatherings around granddaughters. Or is it only complete strangers he grabs and sniffs?
No, No...
It is clear over many examples, Creepy Uncle Joe has a real thing for little girls. Just like Michael Jackson or any other pedophile, Biden claims that he is only showing them 'love'. And that they 'enjoy' his advances.

This is what they all say.

You are so 'good looking', says Creepy Uncle Joe.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 03:53:48 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Keeping his hands off the gals, was sure a short lived Biden campaign promise.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Being Black is the best defense against a Binden assault.
He never touches a Black person, woman, little girl, or anyone else.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

So Joe is also racist, on top of that.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
The Democrats are nuts if they are seriously considering running Joe against Trump.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

I suppose that it could be that he's not yet found an "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking" little black girl?

:shrug:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is perfectly normal to say to a little girl, 'you are a pretty princess.' Yea sure, why not?
To say 'you are a "good looking" little girl', takes it to a different level.
What does that mean?

Offline libertybele

Jill wants to be FLOTUS more than any woman I have seen in my life. She will do and say anything in order to further that goal. Hillary didn't want it as badly, she had her eyes on being Bill's co-president.

She saw all the adulation and goodies that Michelle received during the 8 years of Obama. She wants it!

Gee ... nothing like his wife admitting he's a sexual deviant!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So Joe is also racist, on top of that.

No way.  He likes articulate zebra's.  He said so. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald