Author Topic: Heavy-hitter lefty actor warns what they have in mind for us when they win power  (Read 328 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 30, 2019
Heavy-hitter lefty actor warns what they have in mind for us when they win power
By Thomas Lifson

If I have to choose between sneaky radical leftists who pretend to be small-d democratic activists and honest ones who admit they would stop at nothing in punishing people like me should they gain power, I would always choose the honest ones. Like radical jihadists, they believe that their cause is so righteous that opposition is immoral, and the evil people who oppose them deserve no constitutional protections once they are in power. In fact, the Constitution itself is an obsolete document, written by evil white slave-owners, and a hindrance to the utopia they believe is in reach if only we submit to their command.

Even if you have never heard of hm, actor Jeffrey Wright is an important figure in the Hollywood/New York axis of entertainment, a winner of both a Tony award for his work on Broadway and an Emmy award for his television work. He has starred in high-profile left-wing propaganda such as the Broadway play (and HBO series) Angels in America and currently is featured in the HBO series Westworld. His filmography shows that he has worked steadily in the upper division of the entertainment world, indicating that he has both competence and a lot of friends, the two necessary ingredients for success in acting. I have seen his work as a continuing character in the HBO series Boardwalk Empire, and can confirm that he is a really good actor who possesses an abundance of charisma. Just because he is my political enemy, I can’t minimize his talent. He’s all the scarier for his gifts.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/heavyhitter_lefty_actor_warns_what_they_have_in_mind_for_us_when_they_win_power.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jeffery wright:
"There are no principles - not ethical, moral, legal, constitutional, religious, spiritual - NONE. There’s only power. And when we get the power, everybody else f----- duck."

Right out of Orwell's 1984:
“The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.”
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 02:05:40 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I wonder who he thinks is going to do his bidding?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Never heard of the ass hole till this post.  Don't think he is worthy of a "heavy hitter" label? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Never heard of the ass hole till this post.  Don't think he is worthy of a "heavy hitter" label?

It sounds like he's a big deal to something called "HBO".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Generally, if I have to look up someone, they are not a BIG actor.  At best, he a supporting actor for most of his work, and I did recognize him when I went to IMDB.com.  He was in a couple Bond movies as Felix Leiter, CIA.  Again, in a small supporting role in both movies.

His opinion is inconsequential.