Author Topic: 76-Year-Old Chicago Man Now Has a Criminal Record for Same Crime Smollett Was Cleared Of  (Read 176 times)

rangerrebew

76-Year-Old Chicago Man Now Has a Criminal Record for Same Crime Smollett Was Cleared Of

By Benjamin Arie
Published May 29, 2019 at 6:11am

“Privilege” is a word gets thrown around a lot, usually by liberal pseudo-intellectuals seeking to lecture anyone they don’t like.

You know the narrative: If you’ve managed to get ahead in life, the only explanation is your white privilege, or male privilege, or fill-in-the-blank privilege.

But these days, it seems that it’s liberal elitists who are the privileged ones. The prime example is Jussie Smollett, the leftist, African-American actor who is used to schmoozing with the Obamas. Those political connections sure paid off when he was accused of staging a hate crime hoax that took Chicago police on a wild goose chase and away from solving other, real crimes.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/76-year-old-chicago-man-now-criminal-record-crime-smollett-cleared/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wonder....Maybe he wouldn't be in such hot water if Kamala Harris was his Auntie....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis