Author Topic: Trump: 'I was not informed about' reported request to move USS John McCain  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Once-Ler Just out of curiosity (And I know I am going to regret asking this) Which Democrat currently running sucks less than Trump?
@verga

Just kidding.  They all suck too.  I ain't turning off netflix and voting for any of them, but I'm pinning my hopes on impeachment, 25th Amendment, or a massive coronary and President Mike Pence.

Your argument is Trump isn't as bad as a Democrat.  Did you know that the rat argument is "We ain't Trump."  They also offer me nothing but an alternative bad.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 05:19:04 am by Once-Ler »

No he does not!  Where do you get that baloney from?  CNN?  LYING MEDIA?   *****rollingeyes*****

I get it from the power of sight, sound, and thought.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
those of use who read his tweets can "guess" what happened

Offline verga

@MeshugeMikey It was so stupid you had to post it twice?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am delighted to inform you that it's not just rats who want Trump impeached.
When I look at the rats leading the charge, frankly it isn't hard to decide who has done the most damage the longest, and who I'd most like to be rid of. I can't side with the likes of Pelosi or Schumer, who have stunk on ice for decades.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

@verga
Your argument is Trump isn't as bad as a Democrat. 
That wasn't my "argument " at all.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

That wasn't my "argument " at all.
Then arn't you glad I'm here to tell you what you are communicating to others, and giving you an opportunity to explain the point of your question to me?

Why did you ask which rat sucked less than Trump?

Offline LegalAmerican

With the kind of people in America now, I don't see how America can survive. ANTI-AMERICAN'S.  A form of mental illness.

With the kind of people in America now, I don't see how America can survive. ANTI-AMERICAN'S.  A form of mental illness.
try tinfoil.

Offline LegalAmerican

The president is NOT as petty as most people are. He allowed McCains to us Air Force one, one presidential plane or helicopter to carry coffin. You all can think what you want...DOES NOT MAKE IT THE TRUTH.  Why people prefer to believe  the worst about someone..is always a shock to me. Why you would want to believe UGLY & NOT NICE?  Projection.

Offline verga

There is a reason I keep several of the members here on the ignore list. @LegalAmerican

Offline corbe

Mulvaney: Attempt to move USS John McCain during Trump visit 'not unusual'

Rebecca Klar

1 hr ago

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Sunday that it wasn't "unreasonable" for an administration staffer to ask that the USS McCain be hidden during President Trump's Japan visit last week.

Mulvaney said on NBC's "Meet the Press" that he believes it was a "probably somebody in the advance team" who told the Navy to hide the ship based on the president's thoughts over the late senator.

"The president's feelings toward the former senator are well known," Mulvaney said, adding that firing someone over the request "is silly."

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mulvaney-attempt-to-move-uss-john-mccain-during-trump-visit-not-unusual/ar-AAChMRu?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
The president is NOT as petty as most people are. He allowed McCains to us Air Force one, one presidential plane or helicopter to carry coffin. You all can think what you want...DOES NOT MAKE IT THE TRUTH.  Why people prefer to believe  the worst about someone..is always a shock to me. Why you would want to believe UGLY & NOT NICE?  Projection.

because the odious pug says stuff like....... this

LOOK IT UP!

donnys one great skill is PANDERING,,if  youd MISSED that vital fact