Author Topic: Pelosi says she's 'optimistic' on infrastructure deal with Trump...rotflmao  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says she's 'optimistic' on infrastructure deal with Trump
By Cristina Marcos - 05/29/19 05:32 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Wednesday she's "optimistic" that lawmakers can strike a bipartisan infrastructure deal, but acknowledged the long odds if President Trump keeps lashing out over investigations into his administration.

Pelosi noted that Trump has said he wants to work on infrastructure in most of their past conversations in person or on the phone, leading her to "still feel optimistic" that it remains an issue the president is interested in pursuing.

But Pelosi acknowledged while speaking during an event hosted by the Commonwealth Club of California that Trump's desire for an infrastructure deal might not be enough to overcome the impasse regarding Democratic probes.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/446052-pelosi-says-shes-optimistic-on-infrastructure-deal-with-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Before or after you impeach him Nancy?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah ... she doesn't drink.   :laugh:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

One side says they're "optimistic" the other side says "I'm not playing with you no more."  When nothing gets done who would you blame?

Online libertybele

One side says they're "optimistic" the other side says "I'm not playing with you no more."  When nothing gets done who would you blame?

Well, let's see ... the MSM is focusing on the DEM's impeaching Trump and Nancy finds herself being pressured into something she knows will sink her ship ... so the next best thing is to divert attention and infrastructure is the convenient topic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

The side that attempted a coup, sought to overturn a fair election, instigated years of an entirely fake investigation, followed by an attempt to use committee chairmanships as a tool for perpetual bogus investigations.

Why is that not crystal clear to you?
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline skeeter

If Priapus said "I'm optimistic" but Lotis "I'm not playing with you no more" who would you say spoiled the evening?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:58:03 am by skeeter »

Well, let's see ... the MSM is focusing on the DEM's impeaching Trump and Nancy finds herself being pressured into something she knows will sink her ship ... so the next best thing is to divert attention and infrastructure is the convenient topic.
Let's pretend I'm not disputing that, do you think other voters are so nuanced?  Are they connecting the dots? :pondering:

Most voters don't believe Hannety and Rush's fairy tale about an all-powerful conspiracy.   Especially since Trump won and was investigated by his own DOJ.  What if those voters don't see Nancy's desire to spend lots of federal dollars as a diversion?

Offline Mesaclone

Let's pretend I'm not disputing that, do you think other voters are so nuanced?  Are they connecting the dots? :pondering:

Most voters don't believe Hannety and Rush's fairy tale about an all-powerful conspiracy.   Especially since Trump won and was investigated by his own DOJ.  What if those voters don't see Nancy's desire to spend lots of federal dollars as a diversion?

Its no fairy tale and its coming from far more than Hannity and Rush. If you actually believe Comey and his buddies didn't heavily rely on the Steele Dossier in obtaining FISA warrants...whilst failing to feature that said dossier was little more than Dem oppo research mixed with some planted information from Russian intel....well the one believing in fairy tales would be you.

I'm no conspiracy guy...but its crystal clear that there WAS a conspiracy. It wasn't "all powerful"...a term you use as hyperbole in a sad effort to discredit the facts of what DID occur...but it clearly was a directed effort of the DNC, elements of the Obama Admin and their allies at the top echelons of the FBI and CIA to overthrow the legitimate election of an American President. 

Its no fairy tale and its coming from far more than Hannity and Rush. If you actually believe Comey and his buddies didn't heavily rely on the Steele Dossier in obtaining FISA warrants...whilst failing to feature that said dossier was little more than Dem oppo research mixed with some planted information from Russian intel....well the one believing in fairy tales would be you.

I'm no conspiracy guy...but its crystal clear that there WAS a conspiracy. It wasn't "all powerful"...a term you use as hyperbole in a sad effort to discredit the facts of what DID occur...but it clearly was a directed effort of the DNC, elements of the Obama Admin and their allies at the top echelons of the FBI and CIA to overthrow the legitimate election of an American President.

Of course it's all powerful how else could they convince everybody to lie and cover it up?

Offline Mesaclone

Of course it's all powerful how else could they convince everybody to lie and cover it up?

The people involved were libs and/or NeverTrumpers...implementing an "insurance policy" (their words, not mine)...so nobody had to "convince" them to do anything. Once they committed said acts, they sure as hell didn't need any encouragement to lie. All that was needed was Lynch acting loosely in concert with Clapper, Brennan and Comey...who used folks in their own agencies they knew to be NT'rs themselves...you know...Strzok, Paige, McCabe. This "collusion"...this REAL collusion...wasn't really all that complex...nor was it all powerful...but it absolutely occurred and it absolutely broke the law.

The people involved were libs and/or NeverTrumpers...implementing an "insurance policy" (their words, not mine)...so nobody had to "convince" them to do anything. Once they committed said acts, they sure as hell didn't need any encouragement to lie. All that was needed was Lynch acting loosely in concert with Clapper, Brennan and Comey...who used folks in their own agencies they knew to be NT'rs themselves...you know...Strzok, Paige, McCabe. This "collusion"...this REAL collusion...wasn't really all that complex...nor was it all powerful...but it absolutely occurred and it absolutely broke the law.
I think it's silly, so I'm not inclined to argue further.