Author Topic: John Brennan: Robert Mueller's public address amplifies 'cry for impeachment'  (Read 166 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan: Robert Mueller's public address amplifies 'cry for impeachment'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | May 29, 2019 12:37 PM

Former CIA Director John Brennan said special counsel Robert Mueller's public message Wednesday will escalate calls for impeaching President Trump.

“I think Bob Mueller’s public statement today is going to give momentum to those who want to move forward with impeachment hearings,” Brennan said on MSNBC. “I think there can be no doubt about Mr. Mueller’s message that the obstruction of justice issue is not resolved, and that there needs to be follow-up action on it.”

“I do think it’s going to give some additional momentum to them, whether or not they’re going to decide to do it,” the vocal Trump critic added. "This is not just a legal issue, it’s a political issue and obviously there are political considerations. I think the cry for impeachment is going to increase, and it’s going to be interesting to see how the White House and Mr. Trump reacts to a very clear, and I believe, very pointed statement by Bob Mueller.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-brennan-robert-muellers-public-address-amplifies-cry-for-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist