Author Topic: Fox's Dan Bongino has a complete meltdown after Mueller statement  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox's Dan Bongino has a complete meltdown after Mueller statement

Bongino: "I will bet you my right arm and I will throw in my left as a bonus, that Bob Mueller just lied"
Video ››› 4 hours 55 min ago ››› MEDIA MATTERS STAFF

DAN BONGINO (HOST): Mueller has said you can't charge a president with a crime. Why is he saying that? He's saying that because he wants the liberals and the talking heads, which you'll see tonight, I guarantee it, you'll see tonight on TV. He wants the liberals to go out and say, "Look, the president clearly committed a crime Mueller laid it out and the only reason he didn't charge him is because he was the president." You may say, "Well, Dan, that is what Mueller said, what's the comeback to that?"  The comeback is very easy--that is not what Bob Mueller told Bill Barr.

Either Mueller is lying or Barr is lying. And I will bet you my right arm and I will throw in my left as a bonus, that Bob Mueller just lied to the American people, about a conversation he had with Bill Barr because he was losing the narrative. 

He is lying. One-hundred percent.

video
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019/05/29/foxs-dan-bongino-has-complete-meltdown-after-mueller-statement/223821?fbclid=IwAR2jGLydjtM7xUHz9Zly5ys9189aJahoI3rDoXHWIcEVNYkVDLVLTKpcJ6E
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34