Author Topic: “Large portions of America need to really wake up…” Dan Bongino Backs Up Liz Cheney’s Claim Of Trea  (Read 163 times)

rangerrebew

“Large portions of America need to really wake up…” Dan Bongino Backs Up Liz Cheney’s Claim Of Treason By Obama’s Key Intel Leaders [Video]
May 27, 2019

Liz Cheney was mercilessly attacked by the left yesterday after she spoke out, to tell the truth about what Obama’s intel leaders attempted to do.

How else would anyone describe what they attempted to do except to say it was a coup and it was treason?

Dan Bongino is one of a few truth tellers out there who calls ’em as he sees ’em:

.@dbongino – “Large portions of America need to really wake up…This really happened…This was a coup. This was treason. Yes, I said it, and I mean it…Please rationally explain to me, if you heard what I just said, how else you would describe that.”

https://100percentfedup.com/large-portions-of-america-need-to-really-wake-up-dan-bongino-backs-up-liz-cheneys-claim-of-treason-by-obamas-key-intel-leaders-video/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 02:03:47 pm by rangerrebew »