Author Topic: CAIR says ‘Aladdin’ film will worsen Islamophobia and racism because it’s being released under Presi  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

CAIR says ‘Aladdin’ film will worsen Islamophobia and racism because it’s being released under President Trump

The Muslim advocacy group CAIR says that releasing the “Aladdin” film during the presidency of President Donald Trump will worsen racism and Islamophobia, and they want critics to say so.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations says that the story that Aladdin is based on is racist and bigoted.

“The Aladdin myth is rooted by racism, Orientalism and Islamophobia,” read the statement from CAIR.

“To release it during the Trump era of rapidly rising anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant and racist animus only serves to normalize stereotyping and to marginalize minority communities,” it continued.

https://truepundit.com/cair-says-aladdin-film-will-worsen-islamophobia-and-racism-because-its-being-released-under-president-trump/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The biggest cause of 'Islamophobia' is not some stupid cartoon movie. Islamophobia is caused by Islam slaughtering and murdering random innocent people worldwide. That is 'Islamophobia'. And it is a rational reaction to murderers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
After seeing the previews, I think it will make things worse because it looks good awful. Will Smith is no Robin Williams.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody needs to splain to these goobers that we don't hate them because they aren't white. We hate them because they are Muslims and need to be hated.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!